Recent Purchases

quepassa012.jpg

corset :)
icame2.jpg

Sonata Arctica - Unia.

For the first two listens I was like "Wtf?" since it's just so different... But now I absolutely love the cd. There's no bad songs on there IMO. It's easily my favorite album from Sonata. Close to perfection.

Sonata Arctica - Unia.

For the first two listens I was like "Wtf?" since it's just so different... But now I absolutely love the cd. There's no bad songs on there IMO. It's easily my favorite album from Sonata. Close to perfection.

dude, you're not tr00 at all.

you cannot possibly like Unia... one of the worst albums ever!

the only song that's worthy is In Black and White. The rest is garbage. :erk:

you cannot possibly like Unia... one of the worst albums ever!

the only song that's worthy is In Black and White. The rest is garbage. :erk:

:heh: Sorry man! There's just something I find so much more personal in this album than in the previous ones (although I love them too). The melodies are all fun and once you catch the drift, they become even more fun. The solos are great, the lyrics are somewhat strange but still fun and Tony has never sounded as good. I understand many people are disappointed in this album, as it can be too flashy for many. But yeah, I've always been told I have a weird opinions on many things :p

Sonata Arctica - Unia.

For the first two listens I was like "Wtf?" since it's just so different... But now I absolutely love the cd.

Although I 100% agree....

I've been told by MANY SA fans who love the older stuff, that if you listen to it a few times it grows on you. I've just had too much shit to listen to in order to give it a chance :p.

For the record I loved Reckoning Night, as well as most people who told me this...I think you mentioned before you didn't like RN either.

A blowjob...

... not really, last thing I bought was a bottle of Jack. Not had any Jagermeister in a while, i'll try and find some this week when i'm not in any exams

I like pretty much all the songs on Unia apart from 'Good Enough is blah blah'

Because that one is just gay beyond belief. I mean I like a ballad every now and then, but not that gay.

A ticket for Bloodstock :D :D

It's not confirmed that I can go yet, but I have a friend who said he would buy the ticket off me if I couldn't go. So thats fine....plus I probably can go anyway :rofl: