Recent Purchases

I'd be playing a bunch of Ibanez and RR pieces of shit.

:mad: :erk: :mad: Ibanez playability rocks the cocks off of most other manufacturers.

On topic: Just ordered:
ACF2CB1.jpg

Dragonheads wasn't great, but I like the shirt so yah.

If you say cliche, meaning classic- then yes. My Les Paul Custom's tone and versatility pwns any ESP. PRS- Orgasmic. At this point I think if I made "metalz rebel shape" a requirement for my guitars I'd be playing a bunch of Ibanez and RR pieces of shit.

In a year or so once I can afford it I'm going down to the PRS factory and ordering a custom private stock guitar.

i agree totaly, but it seems that you're only "cool" if you have a uber-expensive RR or Ibanez

right Tony? :rolleyes:

Holy fuck! That's awesome! I've seen the setlist; don't they absolutley pwn live?

when i saw them at Gigantour; Allen did a crazy minute long vocal solo on the song Wicked! Can't wait to see them back to back next month!

Holy fuck! That's awesome! I've seen the setlist; don't they absolutley pwn live?

when i saw them at Gigantour; Allen did a crazy minute long vocal solo on the song Wicked! Can't wait to see them back to back next month!
lol yeah they were great.

besides the setlist, romeo and lepond made a guitar vs bass solo. it was quite great :kickass:

Just ordered myself a ticket to see Dimmu Borgir in London, 28th September....Supported by MOTHERFUCKING AMON AMARTH :D :D :D

^HEllllllll yeah!!!! That's fucking awsome! Is Devil Driver still on the list or is it a whole differnt tour?

I just bought a pair of new DC shoes.