Recent Purchases

I bought

31YQ3Y31AKL__AA280_.jpg

and

14527.jpg

Didn't listen to it yet, but I already knew some songs on it.

^yea, i've been improvising recently cuz i'm broke and BSN is both delicious and expensive

Cool. I've been bodybuilding for a few months now, did some strength training for about a month and now I'm doing a 5x5 program to bulk up.
I drink this disgusting creatine, I liked it when I started drinking it, but I'm sick of it now :lol: tastes so horrible, but it's really effective, much better than the pills I've tried :p
What's your favorite exercise?

Go to T-Nation or /fit/... better discussions to be held there.

P.S. Squatting is the shit... I am so mad I broke my hand I haven't lifted in a month and I won't be able to lift in the near future either... I miss it ;_;

Go to T-Nation or /fit/... better discussions to be held there.

P.S. Squatting is the shit... I am so mad I broke my hand I haven't lifted in a month and I won't be able to lift in the near future either... I miss it ;_;

I like squats too, I did a 100 kg squat last week :D I was so proud of myself :lol:

I don't really do uber heavy squats (eventhough I know I could probably do a good amount), because I am alone and don't really have that much weights, but when I'm all healed I'm gonna get a gym membership, and hire a personal trainer for a few sessions and get a badass routine all worked out.

P.S. Dumbbell Squats are pretty badass too. I love that I'MFUCKINGWRECKED feeling you get after doing a bunch of squats, you can almost feel the testosterone pumping through you.

I've been working out for 6 years and recently i enjoy my incline bench because now i walk around with my chest right underneath my chin like those guys in jail. As far as products that are tasty and that work. Go with BSN! N.O. explode before you work out (plus a slow digesting carb and protein combo) then right after ur work out take Cellmass which is creatine (best is the fruit punch) mixes with water. a half hour later take 3 scoops of true mass in water (or a fast digesting carb and protien so it goes right to them muscles). The syntha 6 is best once u wake up and right before bed because it's got both whey and casein protein and casein takes 8 hours longer to fully digest so u have more time in between meals that u dont have to worry about ur muscle breaking down. honestly i've tried just about every supplement and the shit i mentioned doesnt contain steroids or hgh so keep ur dumbass comments to urself and if you real questions about crap u need help i will answer them because i feel i have enough knowledge to steer you in the right direction