Recent Purchases

I don't really do uber heavy squats (eventhough I know I could probably do a good amount), because I am alone and don't really have that much weights, but when I'm all healed I'm gonna get a gym membership, and hire a personal trainer for a few sessions and get a badass routine all worked out.

P.S. Dumbbell Squats are pretty badass too. I love that I'MFUCKINGWRECKED feeling you get after doing a bunch of squats, you can almost feel the testosterone pumping through you.

:lol: yea being alone when doing weights sucks. One time I went to the gym on my own because my younger brother had to go to school and the older one was at work. I was working on my chest that day, so I did my bench press, inclined press and declined press without a problem. Then it was time for dumbbell presses. I did a set of 10 with the 20kg's with little effort, so I decided to go with the 25's...I did 7 and I nearly dropped them on my chest on the 8th :lol: that was scary

I've been working out for 6 years and recently i enjoy my incline bench because now i walk around with my chest right underneath my chin like those guys in jail. As far as products that are tasty and that work. Go with BSN! N.O. explode before you work out (plus a slow digesting carb and protein combo) then right after ur work out take Cellmass which is creatine (best is the fruit punch) mixes with water. a half hour later take 3 scoops of true mass in water (or a fast digesting carb and protien so it goes right to them muscles). The syntha 6 is best once u wake up and right before bed because it's got both whey and casein protein and casein takes 8 hours longer to fully digest so u have more time in between meals that u dont have to worry about ur muscle breaking down. honestly i've tried just about every supplement and the shit i mentioned doesnt contain steroids or hgh so keep ur dumbass comments to urself and if you real questions about crap u need help i will answer them because i feel i have enough knowledge to steer you in the right direction

That sounds good, thanks! I'll try those when I run out of the stuff i'm using now.

EDIT: can I add you on msn in case I have questions or need any advise? :p

I've been working out for 6 years and recently i enjoy my incline bench because now i walk around with my chest right underneath my chin like those guys in jail. As far as products that are tasty and that work. Go with BSN! N.O. explode before you work out (plus a slow digesting carb and protein combo) then right after ur work out take Cellmass which is creatine (best is the fruit punch) mixes with water. a half hour later take 3 scoops of true mass in water (or a fast digesting carb and protien so it goes right to them muscles). The syntha 6 is best once u wake up and right before bed because it's got both whey and casein protein and casein takes 8 hours longer to fully digest so u have more time in between meals that u dont have to worry about ur muscle breaking down. honestly i've tried just about every supplement and the shit i mentioned doesnt contain steroids or hgh so keep ur dumbass comments to urself and if you real questions about crap u need help i will answer them because i feel i have enough knowledge to steer you in the right direction

Free weights ftw, when you use a machine or use a a bench for exercises you could do standing sometimes it can fuck up your form, if you're not aware of it. You can end up using the bench/machine to help you lift the weight. But if you watch your shit then you can be ok, I prefer to do free weight though.

:lol: yea being alone when doing weights sucks. One time I went to the gym on my own because my younger brother had to go to school and the older one was at work. I was working on my chest that day, so I did my bench press, inclined press and declined press without a problem. Then it was time for dumbbell presses. I did a set of 10 with the 20kg's with little effort, so I decided to go with the 25's...I did 7 and I nearly dropped them on my chest on the 8th :lol: that was scary

Once a muscle is depleted, it's depleted :lol: I don't normally go to failure, only on certain exercises (like tricep dips, and tricep kickbacks, then I will go until I can't even do a quarter of a rep :lol:).... I just do 3X8-12... once I get up to 12 easy I up the weight. I was doing 20 pound dumbbells izicaek and was about to move up to 25 I was pretty confident until I fucked up my hand :(. I was working my way up to the 5X5 program, but now I'm fucked :lol:....

yea my name on that thing is bornindarkness88. i forgot how to use this thing, im privy to aim, it's more popular here in the us. ADD ME PEOPLE IM BORED >:O

64B02TBLK_large.jpg

Because it's getting cold now.

64B02TBLK_large.jpg

Because it's getting cold now.

:kickass:

I had one like this last winter... but we moved and now I think I lost it...

Anyway, here's what I'm planning to buy:

cover_sudenuni2.jpg

cover_voimastajakunniasta.jpg

cover_kivenkantaja.jpg

cover_verisakeet.jpg

cover_havitetty.jpg

And...

cover_tulimyrsky.jpg

:kickass:

I've been a fan of Moonsorrow for like 5 years but never bought any album they did... I was thinking of buying them online (120 EUR + shipping) but I think I'll just wait for the November 21 for the show.

But I've never bought anything at shows, are the price the same? And is their a possibility that they won't have all the albums? I don't want to wait ~two months for nothing...

I technically didn't purchase this, since I got it for free from my station's music director, but still, I figure some of you will appreciate this. Or else be insanely jealous that you can't get it for several more weeks. Oh well. :lol:
Not a fan of CoF in any way shape or form, but I miss the days of working for my campus radio station. I snagged sooooo many cd's from that place, and realized before anyone else had the chance, how crappy AYDY really was :p

I technically didn't purchase this, since I got it for free from my station's music director, but still, I figure some of you will appreciate this. Or else be insanely jealous that you can't get it for several more weeks. Oh well. :lol:

cofgotdt.jpg

Uh... uh... uh... uh... :rolleyes:

Not a fan of CoF in any way shape or form, but I miss the days of working for my campus radio station. I snagged sooooo many cd's from that place, and realized before anyone else had the chance, how crappy AYDY really was :p

Fuck you the album rocks! [AYDY argument engage]

A pack of cigarettes, I think.
...what happened to the usage of snus?

Also, smoking kills :lol: Oh well...who am i to be a hypocrite.

cofgotdt.jpg

Well, not legally but since it has already leaked i doubt any will be THAT jelous :lol: