Recent Purchases

:lol: La neta tuve que investigar que era capirucha :lol: We may live in the same country but our "languages" are very different :lol: Up here we are very influenced by the US, or so I've been told by people from the south.

:lol: La neta tuve que investigar que era capirucha :lol: We may live in the same country but our "languages" are very different :lol: Up here we are very influenced by the US, or so I've been told by people from the south.

I've been told the same man, but maybe they're right, after all you live very near from the frontera.

La capirucha así le decimos a la capital del país man, y no escucho metal por cierto, lo dejé hace un par de años.

Que envidia, yo quisiera poder escuchar lo que todos mis amigos les gusta pero por mas que trato no puedo :lol: Soy el tipico metalerito raro del grupo :(

18 :p

And to stay on topic here's my (our) latest purchase:
10012008516qr6.jpg

You don't even ride a bike man, stop saying " We " :lol:

I buy gas too, dude. Also busprices and shit have also gone alot higher when the gasprices went sky high so i do feel it too :lol: I got a year left to get a car...damn. Going to have to be satisfied to get around with my busted ass junk moped :lol: