Recent Purchases

img10183052894.jpeg

Now all I need is a cheap doublebass pedal.

img10183052894.jpeg

Now all I need is a cheap doublebass pedal.

HEY I think I got what you need. I'll take a picture of it tonight and if you will we could come to a deal. It's a probeat double bass drum pedal and it's still good...depends on what you wanna do with it of course but anyways yeah I could make a good price for it and send it via UPS or something !

HEY I think I got what you need. I'll take a picture of it tonight and if you will we could come to a deal. It's a probeat double bass drum pedal and it's still good...depends on what you wanna do with it of course but anyways yeah I could make a good price for it and send it via UPS or something !

Hey!

Thanks for offering, but the drummer of my band just offered to sell his 460$ pedals to me for 75$!

Really appreciate the offer. :)

Woooooaaah, that's a fucking awesome investment there :D .... Now just try not to get yourself killed on it. That's the only thing that puts me off bikes, the crumple zone is your face :p

Swabs not insulting or being neutral??? (edit: typo)

WHAT THE ...:mad: :err:

Ah... Today or tomorrow i'm gonna order YET a package from Thomann:lol: This'll be my most expensive package so far.

Contains:

-T Bone hearing protection with built in speakers, so I can play along to music on drums
-Thomann cable tie, 10 pack
-Schaller straplock black
-Schaller straplock nickel
-2x Dunlop strap
-T Bone 35 euro dynamic mic
-2x Schaller allen-key holder that you put on the back of the headstock, colour black
-Cheap mic stand
-Cheap 6m mic cable
-2x K&M guitar wall hanger (one for my kramer and one for the ukulele)
-3 bags of Jazz III's containing 24 pieces each bag

And these 2 for the drummer in my band :oops:

-Cymbal/splash moutning stand that you put on another cymbal stand
-Zildjian Avedis 8'' Splash

And as mentioned ima also buy his old doublebass pedal (460$ value) for 75$!

Back to being poor after this:lol:

i've bought my first pair of jeans in over 6 years...

they're blue :D

i also bought hairdye (brown-black), a nice purple shirt at Morgan's, a little black dress and a sandwich.

Yesterday, I found out that I got terminated from my prescription coverage. Normally, it would only cost me $.35 Canadian for a prescription, well, I had to pay $37.00, which is ridiculous because it was just 6 little tiny pills!! On top of that I bought Buckley's and cough drops.

Today I bought candles, black ribbons, a red tablecloth, black napkins and 12 red roses that I'm gonna try to get to dry before feb. 14th. I hope my boyfriend will enjoy his valentine's day dinner.

Yesterday, I found out that I got terminated from my prescription coverage. Normally, it would only cost me $.35 Canadian for a prescription, well, I had to pay $37.00, which is ridiculous because it was just 6 little tiny pills!! On top of that I bought Buckley's and cough drops.
I thought everyone in Canada had to have prescription coverage... maybe I was wrong and that this law is for Quebec only...

Today I bought candles, black ribbons, a red tablecloth, black napkins and 12 red roses that I'm gonna try to get to dry before feb. 14th. I hope my boyfriend will enjoy his valentine's day dinner.

I thought everyone in Canada had to have prescription coverage... maybe I was wrong and that this law is for Quebec only...

Sounds like someone has something romantic planned, ooo lala. lol

I live in Ontario, and here, doctors vists and things like that are covered by OHIP (Ontario Health Insurance Plan), and prescriptions and things like that are not covered, unless your family has additional coverage. Like, people who worked at the GM, Chrysler and Ford's have Green Shield, etc. If you don't have additional coverage, you're pretty much screwed for getting prescriptions.