Recent Purchases

^ DMC4 fucking rules :kickass:

I got these recently:
GoW2FC2.jpg

^ DMC4 fucking rules :kickass:

I got these recently:
GoW2FC2.jpg

DMC 4 is the shitz0r !!!! :worship:

I've heard good comments and read nice reviews about Gears of War 2, I'd like to play it but I don't own a 360 :cry:.

I'm just waiting to get Kill Zone 2 :zombie:, the graphics look :OMG:

PS. The red spot looks very gay ( 18 years old :lol: )

I rarely do this, but I actually went shoe shopping today. :) I decided I really needed to make myself feel better and so I found myself indulging in a 30% off lowest ticketed price sale at Nine West (for those who know).

I bought a pair of these. Originally $89, got them for $34.99. Suuuuuper comfy (believe it or not), fabulous and loud.
PGNWKENORDDKRSYPD.jpg

I wanna get these. The girl who helped me (of course) brought them out along with all the shoes I chose, using that "I was channeling your style and these are SO you" line. Of course they're too awesome and just a little too expensive for me right now. I'm gonna use the $20 and 15% discount cards I got today in a month or so if they still have them...

PGNWANNAHBLKBKLEPD.jpg

DMC4 is great apart from the fact that Nero is cunt, the storyline is shit and the way that halfway through the game you just have to do all the levels you've already done again, but backwards. That sucked.

Yeah it's a fucking good game. You easily get addicted to the game!

I don't own a PS3 but i've played it several times(at friends) and i own DMC3: Dantes awakening on PS2.

This makes me want a PS3 :(