Recent Purchases

Picture3.jpg

Ordered it yesterday, and it came in the mail today. Fucking badass.

Dude, do you honestly feel any difference? I've tried every condom (even those fucking long-lasting pleasure ones by accident) and felt nothing. I mean the freezing one totally numbed the head of my dick but that isn't cool. Every other condom in that godamn 21 dollar multi-pack didn't do shit.

No difference compared to the magnums i use regularly and i bet no difference to any other i'd ever try. This girl i been banging only had these ultra thins the first time i met her and it cut off the circulation to my damn dick so i had to go shopping and found the 12 pack of those twisted ones. It's honestly just the vagina that makes the pleasurable experience :lol: i can't wait for her birth control ring to finish it's thing so i can just bust inside her.

Only thing that I ever felt make a difference (for her, since the ribbed condoms fail) is this JoJo 'For Her' lube I stole from some sexshop in downtown Toronto. 50 bucks for a bottle of lube :lol: Fuck that. Normally I don't use lube, forplay gets it wet enough but this shit makes the poonanny warm and stuff according to her so from time to time I'll throw some on. I also haven't worn a condom in over 2 years. Monogamy ftw in this case.

Well you're lucky, i've been a whore since i broke up with my girlfriend :lol:. I don't have that pleasure (or lack thereof) of pulling out my bear naked dick anymore. I've literally seduced three girls so far and working on this cutie sunday. I'm such a slut.

And what the fuck is the codom's with flavors....

My friend Simon hates me because i fucked his ex, we drank and i was shit housed (Wow she got hot really fast). She then made him pick her up from my house with cock breath. Hell, here i come.

The worst part was he had a new gf at the time. Fucken get over it. I called him to shoot some pool with my friends and he fucken ... how do i describe it ... here's the conversation:

RING RING
Simon: H...lo
Me: Yo?
Simon: H..lo..*something garbled*
Me: It's nick what's up.
Simon: Sup...
Me: Hey what did you say before i couldn't understand you?
Simon: Why? What the fuck!, WHAT THE FUCK DOES IT MATTER!?!
Me:.....o....k. i was going to shoot some pool. um, were you free tonight?
Simon; No, no i am not.
Me: ok... well if you wanted to chill one night, cal..
*Hangs up*

Faggot

Should have told him to shove his phone up his ass, and blow it out his nose so it smelt.

They split 3 months prior to me boning her. and he started dating his now girlfriend about a month after splitting up with his ex