Recent Purchases

Tickets to see the Offspring in Manchester :D

HOLY FUCKING SHIT YES, I've been waiting for this for like 10 years.

<3 The Offspring.

So far this year I've got Download Festival, Graspop, Offspring, Ensiferum & Tracedawn.

Its going to be a good year :rofl::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass:

FUCKING DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERP

<3 The Offspring.

So far this year I've got Download Festival, Graspop, Offspring, Ensiferum & Tracedawn.

Its going to be a good year :rofl::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass:

FUCKING DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERP
Enjoy your old-timers band !

dsc00093x.jpg
dsc00094xqe.jpg

dsc00096fqq.jpg

dsc00097ezc.jpg

dsc00100v.jpg

dsc00102ujs.jpg

fuck yeah

Aye, skipper!!!!

Only problem with Seaman's/Fisherman's shot is that if It's cold it feels impossible to drink because of the eucalyptys/menthol flavour :lol:

<3 The Offspring.

Sweet. I'm going to the London gig. Offspring are amazing.

today I bought (with the very little money I have)
a banana milkshake.

And thats it. Kinda pointless tbh :)

Fuck you both! I've been trying to catch them live for ages, but the never come near here :erk:

Aye, skipper!!!!

Only problem with Seaman's/Fisherman's shot is that if It's cold it feels impossible to drink because of the eucalyptys/menthol flavour :lol:

But that's the awesome part! :kickass: Be sure to have some of those the next time I visit you man! Or if I'm 20 I'll be alloweed to buy them already? Cos I'm turning 20 in 20 days, so next time I'm there will I be allowed to buy nice liquors? :D

Fuck you both! I've been trying to catch them live for ages, but the never come near here :erk:

But that's the awesome part! :kickass: Be sure to have some of those the next time I visit you man! Or if I'm 20 I'll be alloweed to buy them already? Cos I'm turning 20 in 20 days, so next time I'm there will I be allowed to buy nice liquors? :D

Yes, then you can buy whatever you want :lol: Yeah, It's a pretty extreme drink..It's not strong by alcohol percentage (30%...It's mixed with the ordinary 37.5% vodka) but damn does that stuff like "sneak" on you when you drink it and If it's cold it's just fucking nuts :lol: Next time you come over we will party fucken hard, dude! :kickass::kickass::kickass: I will probably have car by then too so we can easily get around too :lol: