Recent Purchases

inb4: OMFG HE DRINKS BITCH DRINKS! Whatever, I like things that don't taste like they've been poured out of my grandfather's work boots, thanks.

You really got this great ability to destroy your own image without noticing :lol: unless I read that I didn't think of you of such an extreme insecure pussy. Sorry but I think you care too much. Srsly, you to try to justifty that you like a drink...

^^:lol::lol::lol:

It was Bacardi. Sorry to hear it's not your thing. But Bacardi coconut for me is the best thing for some of the mixed drinks I make. Malibu is too sweet.

inb4: OMFG HE DRINKS BITCH DRINKS! Whatever, I like things that don't taste like they've been poured out of my grandfather's work boots, thanks.

Vodka, whiskey, tequila, absynth, etc. Either you've been fooled while trying them or your throat is extremely fucking sensitive dude. Straigth may be hard, I'll give you that, but mix them (e.g. vorka+orange, tequila+blue mixing shit the name of which I don't remember, whiskey+orange...) and they are no longer any hard (even mixing half and half).

Vodka, whiskey, tequila, absynth, etc. Either you've been fooled while trying them or your throat is extremely fucking sensitive dude. Straigth may be hard, I'll give you that, but mix them (e.g. vorka+orange, tequila+blue mixing shit the name of which I don't remember, whiskey+orange...) and they are no longer any hard (even mixing half and half).

Nah, I drink vodka plenty, and tequila on occasion. I was more referring to my not drinking beer. Just can't do it. Not my thing.

It was Bacardi. Sorry to hear it's not your thing. But Bacardi coconut for me is the best thing for some of the mixed drinks I make. Malibu is too sweet.

Meh. Don't worry about it, I have a bud who's favorite drink is Vex. :zombie: So in comparison, you're not doing that bad. :lol:

But fuck, in all honesty, I can only drink straight, I can't stand mixed drinks. :lol: Just goes to show you we're on different ends of the spectrum I guess. But I'll tell you man... JD, straight-up, is a nice way to end a fuckin day. :kickass:

Duuude, like, hey bro, like, Jack Daniels is my best friend duuude, hey bro YEAH WHISKY YEAH WOO BRO YEAH.

Not really, at least not here. I think its one of the cheapest whiskeys in norway, and sure tastes like it too