Recent Purchases

You mean...

n664858928_968532_2947.jpg

...(forgive the old photo: I look younger than I do now which is just bizarre to look at).

Its excellent.

Ah yes!:kickass: I like that stuff...only downside It being fucking expensive. The stronger variants/mixes of that drink are awesome too!

on the subject of alcohol...

is it weird that i pretty much despise beer and i'd rather drink hard alcohol straight up than any other alcoholic beverage? idk its weird i cant handle drinking beers its disgusting and i fucking HATE wine, but i can chug the worst 2 dollar butt rum you can find like its fucking holy water or something

Duuude bro, you're like, so cool dude, HEY BRO YOU'RE SO COOL DUDE!

What's the problem with Koppaberg? I like it, it's nice. Not if you're trying to get shitfaced though. Your stomach will be full way before you get drunk enough. But yes for any other thing. Still can't decide if I like it more than Bulmers, which reminds me I have to kill fucking tv advertisers for advertising it in here and not having it anywhere, not even in a so-called irish pub.

Cider? Come on....why, oh why?!

Well, each one has their taste. Was just wondering when you got all that liquid awesomeness and then cider :lol:

Because cyder rocks :kickass:

I really should go back to Finland at some point. I feel Helsinki tainted my opinions on Finland, but you get shit places everywhere you go. UK is full of them.

Helsinki is always Helsinki but there are other places too. I kinda have this strong feeling of that if you compare Tuska metal festival to Nummirock...Nummirock takes the ultimate win. The difference being Nummirock is in the middle of the woods at the shore of a lake while Tuska is in the center of Helsinki. I don't know why but the atmosphere in Nummirock was way better...which is saying ALOT. I guess it's just what you prefer :) Helsinki is not Finland in a nutshell by a long-shot though.

:lol:@Swabs

EDIT: Just for the record, I live in the arsehole of Finland...almost literally!:erk:

I dont recall mentioning it was up for debate. Accept what im telling you is the correct answer and that all other answers are void.

Actually it isn't expensive though :p £2.30 a bottle in a Wetherspoons.

My bad, sorry for the wrong spelling :) So Green Goblin will it be then this summer. We'll see. They have it in Ireland too or is it too hard of a rival for Bulmers to let it be around? :lol:

Cyder is old English, so its not wrong. Its just irritating when the spelling has been updated and people still use its old spelling.

You may get it in Ireland, I dont recall ever seeing it in any Tescos around Dublin but I certainly didnt go to them all so its worth a look.

I'll check. I'm leader for a group of students and I take them almost everywhere in a range of 200km around Dublin, so I guess I should find Green Goblin somewhere during the whole month. If not, I'll go back to Bulmers and sweet Koppaberg :lol:

Plenty of them all around Dublin, they're indeed pretty nice. Just stay away from the Hard Rock Café and you're fine :lol: If you have time one day, it's really nice to drink a pint of Guiness on the gravity bar on top of the brewery. You have an almost 360º view of Dublin and the place is awesome ;)

Indeed it is. The son of my last year's host family worked there and he was constantly travelling around with his friends on spare places on the flights for really cheap :lol: He didn't have a really good timetable at work, but I think the trips paid the price. Btw, you want to check Flanagan's too on O'Connell street. Is a pizzeria really close to the Spire (huge spire in the middle of Dublin, easy to see almost form everywhere :lol:) and you won't regret dropping by, I assure you. Ok, that's enough for today's praise on Dublin :lol: Can't wait till the 30th when I'm back there :kickass:

I will try this Flanagan's pizzeria but remember I live near Italy so it has to be really good :lol:
So apparently each summer you are keeping yourself away from guitars, internet and stuff :)
Have fun :kickass:

:lol: Well, never been to Italy, but I think you'll still like it, they are really really good.
And yeah, kind of, although last year the song of my host family (the one who works at Aer Lingus) had guitars and lent me his old Yamaha and an amp so, crappy one, but I had one. The strings were so rusty that I barely played it, yes, but I had one to play a bit when the need was too big :lol: It's fun to escape from Spain for a month, plus I get paid for doing it, so hard to say no :)