Recent Purchases

I read an english mystery novel recently and thought it was kind of a joke that the only thing people seemed to eat was Chicken Tikka Masala. And now you´re telling me that´s true, oh wow :lol:
Reminds me of a really funny report I saw on German TV about English food. It was hilarious, there was that crazy guy who calls himself "Mr. Beanie" or sth and collected everything concerning Baked Beans. And they put a Mars bar into some batter, fried it and put some brown sauce above. The guy who tried all that stuff seemed to dig it ;)

Ive gone off chicken curry. Its all we eat in the UK. Apparently Chicken Tikka Masala is actually a UK national dish, and the poor national dishes such as Lancashire Hotpot, Shepards Pie, Full English Breakfast all get thrown to the wall. What sort of world is this? I blame the fucking French.

I agree about the national dish bit, I found that disconcerting to say the least.
This coming from a paki :p

I read an english mystery novel recently and thought it was kind of a joke that the only thing people seemed to eat was Chicken Tikka Masala. And now you´re telling me that´s true, oh wow :lol:
Reminds me of a really funny report I saw on German TV about English food. It was hilarious, there was that crazy guy who calls himself "Mr. Beanie" or sth and collected everything concerning Baked Beans. And they put a Mars bar into some batter, fried it and put some brown sauce above. The guy who tried all that stuff seemed to dig it ;)

Deep fat fried Mars Bars are a delicasy in Scotland.

and LOL at TheKid.

Deep fat fried Mars Bars are a delicasy in Scotland.

and LOL at TheKid.
I found that part of the report on youtube. So you´re right, he´s been to Edinburgh. The report is soooooo funny in German!!

There´s also a part where he tastes some mash&pie, lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
This, as it was on sale, and I realized I haven't bought an album all year : /

allof.jpg

Also, shoes.

I just bought a Meshuggah - ObZen Hoodie! :kickass: Besides that, I've spent like 60€ on beer and smokes in 2 days. Fucking festivals...It's like a big black hole for money!