Recent Purchases

Looking good! Iron Maiden DVD is something I want to check too. I haven't still decided what I'm going to get for tomorrow night. It's partying day but I don't want to spend too much money, so instead of paying loads of money in the bars I'll get myself some nice vodka at the supermarket :lol:

I bought these today, for tomorrow night after my exam.

DoBooMaiden.jpg

Mini Donuts ftw.

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude.

It's gonna be great, 3 of the most amazing things in the world :tickled:.

Eminence Wizard
1948_0.jpg

2262_0.jpg

some of this
3102_0.jpg

some of them
3258_0.jpg

and EHX strings just too try them and because of this stoned sheep on the package.

My IsoCab is going to be the most triumphant one of the world

I'll check. I'm leader for a group of students and I take them almost everywhere in a range of 200km around Dublin, so I guess I should find Green Goblin somewhere during the whole month.

You'll not. I've never tasted/seen/heard of the stuff in my life. That said I'm a conoisseur of chain supermarkets;Tesco,Dunnes and the like,never bother with overpriced off licenses so y'know,it's probably here somewhere. It's clearly not something inherently Irish though,go have a Druids instead.

Yes,I know that's Stonehenge..the drink's still Irish.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I'm not exactly sure (I'll tell you when I get there), but iirc I tried that one last year (cheaper than Bulmers IIRC and a friend of mine was paying for all so I got that one) and I didn't like it at all, felt too cheap and weird. May have been another, I'll just have to tell you when I'm in Portmarnock again and I can go to Dunnes and get them :lol:

I know that part ! when i was in the usa i didn't have a guitar but a friend of mine bought an acoustic one on ebay for 30dollars ! even at that price that was a waste of money, really ! but it was better than nothing :lol:

:lol: I wouldn't go as far as buying such a thing, mostly because there's a friend of mine in the village that does have a guitar :)

Sounds like it.I probably just built up a taste for the stuff after years of camping trips where it was the staple cider of choice. (mostly because it's piss cheap) Obviously it doesn't compare to Bulmers or Kopparberg though,but its miles better than some of the other local ciders around.

On topic: Just bought a breakfast roll. It was underwhelming.

That's true too, it was cheap and not that bad as others, but dunno, I have everything paid so my wage is just for me, and I prefer to pay the extra cents and get a Bulmers or a Kopparberg. It's not like I drink all days so it's not a problem spending a bit more :kickass:

On other news, I got this today thanks to Mitch :kickass:

DSC00529.jpg

Awesome stuff I ordered from EMP came today.
photo129e.jpg

Twilight of the Thunder God special edition w/live DVD and 40-page booklet

photo132i.jpg

CoB Follow the Reaper hoodie

photo128l.jpg

By the Light of the Northern Star special edition w/drinking horn :kickass::kickass::kickass:

photo128l.jpg

By the Light of the Northern Star special edition w/drinking horn :kickass::kickass::kickass:

can you check the booklet and see who's responsible for the cover artwork and let me know? i've looked around but can't seem to find the maker, and i'm not gonna buy the cd :cool:

i've bought me a cheese sandwich this afternoon, rice pudding to help me study, some chicken curry (i survive on this genious invention) and some sickly-sour 2-coloured edible worms :)

can you check the booklet and see who's responsible for the cover artwork and let me know? i've looked around but can't seem to find the maker, and i'm not gonna buy the cd :cool:

i've bought me a cheese sandwich this afternoon, rice pudding to help me study, some chicken curry (i survive on this genious invention) and some sickly-sour 2-coloured edible worms :)

here you go

also chicken curry=epic win

Ive gone off chicken curry. Its all we eat in the UK. Apparently Chicken Tikka Masala is actually a UK national dish, and the poor national dishes such as Lancashire Hotpot, Shepards Pie, Full English Breakfast all get thrown to the wall. What sort of world is this? I blame the fucking French.