Recent Purchases

Not dissing JD:lol: Just mentioned It's expensive :lol:

Seaman's shot cures everything though. It is very good if you are having a cold too :D

Didn't say you were. :lol:

Never tried this Seaman's Shot though. I will have to see if me local liquor store has this stuff, the name alone is enough to pique my interest. :V

If you hated beer I have no idea how you would have lasted Helsinki :lol:

:lol: I would have had to make me like beer, or I'd have been indeed quite fucked up :lol: But I did like them so we had no problem. But make sure we get to the alco and get some Seaman and some vodka next time, and THEN we'll get down to some serious drinking :kickass:

I can do some stuff straight up. But after my roommate gave me a shot of bad Jamieson, I think I've been turned off to whiskey forever. The mere memory of that is enough to make me want to
retch.

WTF?? Are you talking about a cheap ripp off or you just added an i to the awesome irish whiskey Jameson? If so, dude!!! May be just me, but I fucking love that one. I still prefer vodka, but if I have to choose, Jameson all the way.

Not to mention it's fucking expensive.

That's absolutely true.

Not really, at least not here. I think its one of the cheapest whiskeys in norway, and sure tastes like it too

Tastes like piss? You must have some awesome whiskey up there in Norway then :lol: Cheap whiskeys in here taste like piss, Jack Daniels is pretty nice.

Cider? Come on....why, oh why?!

Well, each one has their taste. Was just wondering when you got all that liquid awesomeness and then cider :lol:

Cider is fucking winrar, mixed together with Lager and blackcurrent to make "Snake Bite and Black" = one very drunk person.

Oh, forgive me...i thought it was for straight drinking :lol: That sounds like a good combo. Also, gotta love the standard of Vodka + Coke...that also will end you very drunk :kickass:

Oh, forgive me...i thought it was for straight drinking :lol: That sounds like a good combo. Also, gotta love the standard of Vodka + Coke...that also will end you very drunk :kickass:

You must be a loser or something, afraid of a little flavour?

2510615051_5c287da151.jpg

You must be a loser or something, afraid of a little flavour?

2510615051_5c287da151.jpg

No, I just hate how all Cider(That i have tasted...might aswell be your cider is alot better) is so fucking sweet and yucky. Tastes more like a lemonade with lots of sugar and old berries to me. It could be fine if you mix it with something stronger to neutralize that too sweet taste but...yeah. Not my thing.

I'm all for the beer!

No, I just hate how all Cider(That i have tasted...might aswell be your cider is alot better) is so fucking sweet and yucky. Tastes more like a lemonade with lots of sugar and old berries to me. It could be fine if you mix it with something stronger to neutralize that too sweet taste but...yeah. Not my thing.

I'm all for the beer!

No. Finnish cider is sweet, expensive and has a terrific problem with alcoholic percentage (barely reaches 4%), and its also a straight rip off from Swedens 'Koppaberg' cider which is equally as sweet, expensive and disgusting.

Then you move over to Finnish beer. What a waste of time. Koff and Kurhu which makes me want North Korea to nuke northern Europe for their complete ignorance in the beer making field.

on the subject of alcohol...

is it weird that i pretty much despise beer and i'd rather drink hard alcohol straight up than any other alcoholic beverage? idk its weird i cant handle drinking beers its disgusting and i fucking HATE wine, but i can chug the worst 2 dollar butt rum you can find like its fucking holy water or something

No. Finnish cider is sweet, expensive and has a terrific problem with alcoholic percentage (barely reaches 4%), and its also a straight rip off from Swedens 'Koppaberg' cider which is equally as sweet, expensive and disgusting.

Then you move over to Finnish beer. What a waste of time. Koff and Kurhu which makes me want North Korea to nuke northern Europe for their complete ignorance in the beer making field.

Duuuuude, Koff is Russian actually...and yeah I hate it. It tastes like piss :lol. (Sinebrychkoff) I like Karhu and Lapin Kulta most. I thought Becks conquered it all though when i visited Bremen.

Yeah about the Cider...there are 12% Cider aswell. Never tried that since I by default hate it...not all are ripoff of kopparberg though. Still hate it! I prefer Long drinks/Gin over Cider anyday :lol: But that is just because all i know is Finnish and Swedish Cider.