Recently learned songs

Skin O My Teeth by Megadeth.

I alrrady knew the rhythm, but im in the process of tryin to nail the sick solo :kickass:

I've been spending time writing some riffs and trying to play the absolutley friggen retarded guitar parts to "Poison was the cure" by Megadeth.

I have the tab book, i swear it's wrong in so many places.

You mean The oficial Megadeth - Rust In Peace Book? Even if its official, they´re bound to fuck up somewheres :) I feel for you, I have that same book.

Another thing is that "Poison was the cure" has a very strange riff to begin with, and its played really fast, I tried to get that one straight at one point coz its one of my favourite megadeth songs. Good Luck!

Im learning a lot of Lamb of god lately since I just love those fuckin riffs, this time around it was "Ashes of the wake", just learnt the rhythm parts, not the solos.

I learnt a shitload of Onslaught recently

I wanna listen to more onslaught!!!!! I looked for the albums you told me, but over here nobody has ever heard of them, so I couldnt fin them. However I might order some from amazon or something, when the dosh starts rolling in.

Some of these songs are pretty gay but whatever. Oh and these are drums... Started June 7th.

El Scorcho - Weezer (full)
School - Nirvana (full)
Silver - Nirvana (full)
Scentless Apprentice - Nirvana (intro)
Frankenstein - Edgar Winter Group (parts of the drum solo)
Tom Sawyer - Rush (drums during guitar solo and drum solo)
Shockwave - Black Tide (intro and outro)
Run to the Hills - Iron Maiden (intro)
Painkiller - Judas Priest (intro)
Nostradamus - Judas Priest (full)
... And Justice For All - Metallica (intro)
America F**k Yeah (full)

Megadeth - Set The World Afire

Lovin those riffs, this has got to be the ultimate megadeth song :) right next to poison was the cure. IMO anyway.

Recently...on guitar of course....

Metallica - Call Of Ktulu (not all of it tho)
Bloodbath - Brave New Hell (- the solo)
Bloodbath - Bathe In Blood (learned the intro and a little more)

on guitar dio-we rock, the solo from maiden's wasting love, some small bits from dream theater, and alot of vocal melodies from various songs. oh and the solo from tornado of souls. probably my favorite friedman solo.