Theocracy Guitar Tabs: Laying the Demon to Rest

Yoykex

Tab Maniac
Jan 4, 2009
Germany
Hi everybody!

Finally finished: "Laying the Demon to Rest"

It was definately the hardest piece of work so far, but I think I got pretty close although some parts where incredibly hard to hear.

This time I posted the tab on Ultimate Guitar, so you can get it here:

Theocracy - Laying the Demon to Rest

I also uploaded the other tabs there as well:

Theocracy Tabs @ ultimateGuitar.com

If you think they're good (or not) please consider rating them. :)

As always, any corrections/comments are welcome. Enjoy!

Yoykex

Oh sweet! I wasn't able to view the other ones because I didn't want to install any software, but I'll check these out. Thanks!

You're welcome, but I highly recommend you to use the power tab software. You won't get very far with the ASCII versions of the tabs. ;)

The software is "clean", in case you're worried.

Thanks, Val. I appreciate that. :)

If you've got anything to correct about it, just let me know. :cool:

Yoykex

Yes I do, but I didn't tab anything from it yet. Still working on "Mirror of Souls", which will take some time to finish. :cool:

I would really love to learn how top play the guitar. I have an electric guitar sitting around with an amp, but never took the initiative to try and learn. Anyone have a pointers or links or anything for beginners?

Well, this depends mostly on what kind of learner you are.

You can just pick up some beginner's book from the bookstore and start playing if you're good in learing stuff by yourself if you dare, but you take the risk of learning things the wrong way (like me).

The better way would be to go to a guitar teacher or at least some friend who can play to show you the basic things. If you've got the basics, you can continue on your own pretty well if you're that type of learner.

Personally, I started with the acoustic in '95 without a teacher. After a year then I bought an electric and continued. Another year later I earned a lot of money and afforded my Jackson RR1, an amp and a half year of guitar lessons.
There I got rid of most of my former mistakes and then continued on my own again (ran out of money :cry:).

All the following years I got better by just playing my favourite songs along with the CD/MD and nowadays MP3 of course. I also tabbed a lot, that's why I'm doing all these Theocracy tabs. :D

Hope I could help you a bit.

Yoykex

No problem. ;)

As far as I've done the tabs, all guitars on "Mirror of Souls" are tuned 1/2 step down, except for "Laying the Demon to Rest", which is drop C#...

Yoykex

P.S.: If you like it, rate it. ;)