Feb 13, 2008
Last edited by a moderator:
I recently learnt (minus most solos);

The Exorcist - Possessed
One Nation - Sacred Reich
Heathen's Song - Heathen
Gutterslut - Vio-lence
Semtex Revolution - Coroner
Funeral Hymn - Exodus (well, some of it)

I recently learnt (minus most solos);

The Exorcist - Possessed
One Nation - Sacred Reich
Heathen's Song - Heathen
Gutterslut - Vio-lence
Semtex Revolution - Coroner
Funeral Hymn - Exodus (well, some of it)

Nice!!! Death/Thrash all the way eh? :):headbang:

My band are going to cover "Bite The Pain" by Death.
And I get to play the solo :) so learning that at the moment.

Hopefully when our singer returns from finland, we´ll get our myspace page ready, record a Demo and start doing some gigs. Im excited.:kickass:

If it ain't thrash, its trash. Most of the time anyway.

Started trying my hand at the following too;

Death - Without Judgement
Death - Crystal Mountain
Heathen - Open the Grave
Sepultura - Troops of Doom
Megadeth - Recipe for Hate...Warhorse

And I've tried to get Sanctuary by Cavalera Conspiracy, but there aren't any tabs for it yet.

Also, good luck on that Bite the Pain cover. You're brave to try and cover Death haha.

If it ain't thrash, its trash. Most of the time anyway.

Started trying my hand at the following too;

Death - Without Judgement
Death - Crystal Mountain
Heathen - Open the Grave
Sepultura - Troops of Doom
Megadeth - Recipe for Hate...Warhorse

And I've tried to get Sanctuary by Cavalera Conspiracy, but there aren't any tabs for it yet.

Also, good luck on that Bite the Pain cover. You're brave to try and cover Death haha.

Crystal mountain is awesome! I never really like that "The world need a hero" album but that song recipe for hate...warhorse sticks out.

Our drummer is a Richard Christy/Gene Hoglan hardcore fan so he knows what hes doin, if it wasnt for him we would never even attempt to cover "Death". :)

I havent checked out "Cavalera Conspiracy" out yet but should coz Im gonna see em this summer. :loco:

Crystal mountain is awesome! I never really like that "The world need a hero" album but that song recipe for hate...warhorse sticks out.

Our drummer is a Richard Christy/Gene Hoglan hardcore fan so he knows what hes doin, if it wasnt for him I would never even attempt to cover "Death". :)

I havent checked out "Cavalera Conspiracy" out yet but should coz Im gonna see em this summer. :loco:
:kickass:

Nice try....flooder:Smug::heh:

I leraned the followed:
Slayer - Raining Blood
Evile - KFTD
Iron Maiden - Iron Maiden
IM - The Phantom of the opera

in can play these perfectly.....with my mouth :headbang:

I've just leared-- drums:
Sacred Reich- The American Way
Testament- First Strike is Deadly (the Tempesta version from first strike still deadly) Some seriously tricky doublebass/tom fills to master
Duran Duran - Girls On Film !! Great groover of a song
Death - Spiritual Healing
Cannibal Corpse -Hammer smashed face

All pretty much nailed.

Just learnt:

Evile - Burned Alive (a love this fuckin song, but we need those solos tabbed OL! :))
Overkill - Elimination
Death - 1000 eyes (nailed the solo)
Anthrax - Make me laugh
Aerosmith - Eat the rich

Nice try....flooder:Smug::heh:

I leraned the followed:
Slayer - Raining Blood
Evile - KFTD
Iron Maiden - Iron Maiden
IM - The Phantom of the opera

in can play these perfectly.....with my mouth :headbang:

Off topic, LOl stanislav, is that you eith the teddy bear on your signature? :loco::lol:

I've tried playing:

Troops of Doom (Sepultura)
Arise (Sepultura)
Left to Die (Death)
Slowly We Rot (Obituary)

I can't play them fast, though. If I had some more time, I'd make some progress.
Can someone make a video of Arise? I can't play that rif before max says 'I see the world ...'.

Off topic, LOl stanislav, is that you eith the teddy bear on your signature? :loco::lol:

[Still Off topic]Nope,it's friend of mine.He's bastard and he sometimes gets terribly drunk and in night like that we decided to make him do this :loco::loco: Well, he was going to kill us,when he saw that :saint:

Lamb of God - Laid us to rest
Lamb of God - Hourglass
Van Halen - Top of the world

:Smokedev:cool! new smilies, yay! :devil:

The last song i learned was i song i already knew, but there's different guitar parts.

Death - Crystal Mountain.

I was playing a mish mash of both guitar parts at different sections, but i know them seperatley now. And the solo.