Recommend bob a MIDI Controller

bobvex

Teh Forum Fuhrer
Sep 16, 2002
IM looking to buy a MIDI controller to control my ROcktron Intellifex. . .but i dont want something really fancy where i have to program all this crap and whatnot. Just something simple to use, push the numbers and go. . .the Rocktron MIDI Mate is what supposed to be used with it, but i read the reviews and it just falls apart after some time. i went looking on yahoo and found some stuff. . .The MIDI Buddy (looks like a total piece of garbage), and the Behringer FCB1010,

p17309b.jpg

but i want something where i dont have to program certain patches into it. . .
where i can go from patch 128 on my Intellifex, and just push 0-3-8 and be instantly transferred to patch 38. is there anything like that. . or do they all have to be programmed?

I use the Roland FC-200. I returned that Beringer you posted their. It was a pain in the ass to program it. Ones I bought the Roland, I just plugged it, pressed patches and I was getting respond righ out of the box. Roland is the shit.

DOes it have Phantom power capbilities? i dont want a nother fuckin adapter on my rig. . .

EDIT - what i mean is, i dont want a 30 foot midi cable with a 6 foot adapter cable

and onther thing, does it only work with the GP-100?

i ended up getting that behringer. . it will work fine. . im actually already used to it. . .i plugged and played. .

Cool. It didn't work with me maybe because I use a TC Electronic G-Force and they are more Roland friendly or it was just fucking broken.

Hey , one thing I want to know. How can I attach an image to my post? I don't have that option. Do I have to pay to be a member in order to do that in here? Because in Megadeth Forum I was able to do it since the day I joined.

Sssnake said:
Cool. It didn't work with me maybe because I use a TC Electronic G-Force and they are more Roland friendly or it was just fucking broken.

Hey , one thing I want to know. How can I attach an image to my post? I don't have that option. Do I have to pay to be a member in order to do that in here? Because in Megadeth Forum I was able to do it since the day I joined.

this is not serge. . . its really bobvex

just hit the image button and type in the URL, or copy the pic and paste it in the thread

erm. . fuck that behringer. . .too much for what i needed, i ended up getting this. .

200307midi.jpg