Recommend me some Progressive metal

Spiral Architect (Tech-Prog)
Behold...The Arctopus (Tech-Prog/Fusion)
Canvas Solaris (Tech-Prog)
Cynic (Tech-Death/Prog/Fusion?)
Pagan's Mind (Power/Prog)
Symphony X (Power/Prog (I assume you've heard of them though))
To-Mera (Prog with female vocals)
Aghora (Prog/Fusion with female vocals)
Threshold (Prog)
Spastic Ink (Tech-Prog)
Shadow Gallery (Prog)
Andromeda (Prog and my favourite band)
Scale the Summit (Prog)
Outworld (Prog with speed/heavy metal influence)
Continuo Renacer (Tech-prog)
Athiest(Deathrash/Fusion/Prog)

That should keep you going

Odin's Court
Shadow Image
Suspyre
^more straight-up prog bands, Shadow Image wants to be Symphony X

Dark Empire (power/thrash/prog)
Outworld own, by the way.

Circus Maximus
Darkwater
Spheric Universe Experience
Seventh wonder (not so proggy but i love em)
Adagio
Shadow gallery
Dream Theater

To-Mera deff. Julie Kiss rocks

Scar Symmetry(Prog/Death)
Darkane(Prog/Thrash)

Everything that Ron Jarzombek has been a part of. Especially Spastic Ink and Blotted Science.

Spiral Architect
Direwolf
Cynic
Atheist

And I'm not sure if you'd be into this stuff, but I'd suggest checking out a few "Math Rock" groups like Hella.

For me, vocals are important. My favorite vocalists are Bruce Dickinson, Ronnie James Dio, Geoff Tate, Steve Walsh (Kansas) and Russell Allen (Symphony X). In other words, for the most part clean vocals. What prog metal bands with mostly clean vocals do you guys recommend? I've tried to like Dream Theater, but I just don't like James LaBrie's voice. Nor Opeth.

For me, vocals are important. My favorite vocalists are Bruce Dickinson, Ronnie James Dio, Geoff Tate, Steve Walsh (Kansas) and Russell Allen (Symphony X). In other words, for the most part clean vocals. What prog metal bands with mostly clean vocals do you guys recommend? I've tried to like Dream Theater, but I just don't like James LaBrie's voice. Nor Opeth.

if you like Geoff Tate, then I'm pretty sure you'll love Zero Hour's last two releases

Everything that Ron Jarzombek has been a part of. Especially Spastic Ink and Blotted Science.

Spiral Architect
Direwolf
Cynic
Atheist

And I'm not sure if you'd be into this stuff, but I'd suggest checking out a few "Math Rock" groups like Hella.

Listen to this man, only Cynic is over rated. They're good but they get boring easily. I still can't wait for their new one to come out though.

Spiral Architect (Tech-Prog)
Behold...The Arctopus (Tech-Prog/Fusion)
Canvas Solaris (Tech-Prog)
Cynic (Tech-Death/Prog/Fusion?)
Pagan's Mind (Power/Prog)
Symphony X (Power/Prog (I assume you've heard of them though))
To-Mera (Prog with female vocals)
Aghora (Prog/Fusion with female vocals)
Threshold (Prog)
Spastic Ink (Tech-Prog)
Shadow Gallery (Prog)
Andromeda (Prog and my favourite band)
Scale the Summit (Prog)
Outworld (Prog with speed/heavy metal influence)
Continuo Renacer (Tech-prog)
Athiest(Deathrash/Fusion/Prog)

That should keep you going

a lot of these bands are sick as fuck especially the instrumental ones like scale the summit, canvas solaris, spastic ink, and continuo renacer...listen to this dude

I think that Scale the summit are awesome if you only listen to a few tracks... I got "Monument" and although it is extremely technical, atmospheric and interesting, the songs and ideas are just simply too alike.