Death metal band

M.V

New Metal Member
Jun 26, 2015
I'm looking for a progressive death metal band that comes close to Opeth, Dark Tranquillity or Death. What are your reccomendations considering i really like those bands? My favourite albums among them are the first five albums of opeth, the gallery of dark tranquillity and sound of perseverance by death. I also like Purgatory Afterglow by Edge of sanity, Nevermore, Bloodbath, Obscura, Lamb of God, Emperor. I prefer longer songs, growls and i don't like the song to be repetitive. So any bands you'd reccomend me?

Gojira

[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=BKkZb3hcxUo[/ame]

Thanks for reccomendations, I already like Gojira and know Obituary and Atheist, anything else you guys could reccomend?

I'm looking for a progressive death metal band that comes close to Opeth, Dark Tranquillity or Death. What are your reccomendations considering i really like those bands? My favourite albums among them are the first five albums of opeth, the gallery of dark tranquillity and sound of perseverance by death. I also like Purgatory Afterglow by Edge of sanity, Nevermore, Bloodbath, Obscura, Lamb of God, Emperor. I prefer longer songs, growls and i don't like the song to be repetitive. So any bands you'd reccomend me?

Check out Witherscape - The Inheritance. It's a Dan Swano project in the vein of Opeth I guess. It's awesome. It's not flat out death metal, but I think you'll really like it.