Recommend songs and bands! (see description)

mjl_91

New Metal Member
Apr 7, 2014
I need some new tunes in library. Metal, industrial, grunge, punk, rock, dubstep, or similar preferred but open to anything that meets the criteria below.

I’m looking for brutal fucking songs that make you want to punch or get punched in the face. I want quick, messy, erratic electric guitar, rough drumming, nonsensical sounds; I want there to be so much going on with the melody I don’t even know what to focus on.

I want the vocals to be predominant, I want to be able to understand at least some of the lyrics (nonsensical, emotionally charged screaming and growling and other sounds are welcome). I want songs about: addiction, alienation, anarchy, apathy, BDSM, chaos, death, drugs, fucking, hate, hostility, insanity, isolation, pain, self-destruction, and suicide, violence, etc, etc. I don’t want poetic ballads with imagery and symbolism related to war, religion, politics... I want lyrics that barely even make any sense and make you think “just what the fuck are they even talking about?”. Eccentric sounding vocalists (who some might argue cannot even sing) are what I have in mind.

Does any of the above make you think of a particular song or band? Share that shit! Much obliged. :)