Recommendation: The Slow Death - S/T

Reign in Acai

Of Elephant and Man
Jun 25, 2003
Favela of My Dismay
Fans of early Funeral may appreciate this female fronted Funeral doom band from Aussie. Whilst exhibiting more gothic touches than early Funeral, they still remain on the tasteful side of the fence, where as Funeral went wayward after Tragedies in to territory I "cants stand no mores"! More upbeat and uplifting than dismal counterparts, sorrow is still the primary objective here, and I'd wager my good name that they attain it. The bint lending her chuteflute to the project is the lass behind the almighty Murkrat which I recommended several months back. Beautiful pipes, 22 chromosome guitar syndrome, (this is down), keys scattered in an audiogenic floral display of birth.) see how easy it is to write a review, just mumble a bunch of mumbo jumbo, and voila! This is the pink to counteract the stink (of dm decay.) Play this on February 14th to your Valentine and watch the panties drop. Oh so romantic!

Recommended: Pinkage Alert!
Not Recommended: Pinkage Alert!

Available for Purchase: 1-800-FLOWERS
Download Link Coming Later

Tracklist:

1. The Prodigal Son
2. Sickness
3. The Slow Death
4. Grave
5. Dark Days

Last edited by a moderator:
Erik, you don't have to sticky this one. This is just a hail mary reco, heavily on the pink side. I got more recos coming, so don't want the front page to have 20 stickies. :dopey: