record naked? really?

I suppose it depends on the editing. I personally prefer to keep that "airyness" of the swinging sac in my mixes, but I know some guys only want the attack of the actual sactone.

I was reading in an old issue of Mix that Alan Parsons brought in noted Jazz Clarinetist Frankie "one-nut" Worthington so that he could layer his "chimey" claps over the regular claps on Pink Floyd's "Time".

Hahahahahahahaha, holy shit dude, well done :lol::lol::lol:

Gareth should use some in a The Celestial Speech song without us knowing.

Would fit the ambient chaos well. :heh:

Like at 4:33 in The Great Deciever, BIG pitch shifted BALL-CLAP like a huge subdrop suddenly. Would be ace.

I heard Tad uses a Yamaha sub kick to get that BOOM on his ball sack.

You guys crack me up! The flopper bit nearly made me spit coffe out on the ICON desk! hahaha

Anyone every recorded a fart? I figure one could do some impressive sounds when playing around with that and reverb/echos/pitch-shifting..

i actually tried it just now. my wife was like wtf? hah amusing. i cant believe i never knew about this.

anyone here work with video, more specifically comedies filmed in front of a live audience...

no one else thinking ball-clapz would make red dwarf or blackadder just that bit funnier??