Record Sales

Am I the only ones who thinks that ATL, State of Euphoria, and Persistence of Time have most likely gone Platinum by now? I mean they were all certified Gold before the Soundscan Era even began!

Am I the only ones who thinks that ATL, State of Euphoria, and Persistence of Time have most likely gone Platinum by now? I mean they were all certified Gold before the Soundscan Era even began!

I believe the record company has to make the claim for the band to be recognized. Who owns Island these days, Universal? I'm guessing they don't care.

Check this out, not official, but why lie about the figures:

ANTHRAX The Megaforce Years (Official US Megaforce in-house award issued to commemorate worldwide sales of 7,000,000 copies of 8-CD album releases - Fistful Of Metal, Armed And Dangerous, Spreading The Disease, Among The Living, State Of Euphoria, Persistence Of Time and Attack Of The Killer B's. This stunning award features the artwork to the eight CD album covers down the sides, with copies of the CD's decoratively arranged around the dedication plaque in the middle. Framed &glazed and measures 31" x 25". A truly impressive award) ** Complete With Certificate Of Authenticity **

http://991.com/buy/productinformation.aspx?StockNumber=354805

I believe the record company has to make the claim for the band to be recognized. Who owns Island these days, Universal? I'm guessing they don't care.

They don't treat metal bands as well as they used to... Actually I don't think they ever treated em well

I was reading through this thread and remembered the Street team days!!

I still got my GOTE Stickers from the Street Team days. I plastered those suckers everywhere.

Yeah I had about a thousand of those suckers - still do have a bunch somewhere!

Check this out, not official, but why lie about the figures:

ANTHRAX The Megaforce Years (Official US Megaforce in-house award issued to commemorate worldwide sales of 7,000,000 copies of 8-CD album releases - Fistful Of Metal, Armed And Dangerous, Spreading The Disease, Among The Living, State Of Euphoria, Persistence Of Time and Attack Of The Killer B's. This stunning award features the artwork to the eight CD album covers down the sides, with copies of the CD's decoratively arranged around the dedication plaque in the middle. Framed &glazed and measures 31" x 25". A truly impressive award) ** Complete With Certificate Of Authenticity **

http://991.com/buy/productinformation.aspx?StockNumber=354805

Charlie has one of those in his basement..

So nobody has specific sales numbers for their first 5? I have the first 3 with Bush only:

All as of 2002:

Sound of White Noise- 511,000
Stomp442- 114,000
Volume 8- 78,000

And I know Worship Music topped 100,000