Record shops in Helsinki

Originally posted by Hearse
@Iceheart: Record shop in Fabiankatu? I dont think so... but cant be 100% certain, cause I just live here, still I'm not a street whore, so I dont know the shops in every street :D ;)

:D .....maybe I'm mixing up the streets names....and I said NEAR, not IN...do you know where the "Molly Malone" pub is? I think it has to be at least 200m from there in the direction not to city centre...fuck...it's quite a while I have been there...

Originally posted by Orchid

Hey Stondis. I could construct you a map of Helsinki center with all the record stores' locations marked on it, but not right now, as I'm pouring coollant fluids into my systems.

Cheers for the offer man, v. kind. I've just got back so I didn't see your post until now.

Originally posted by Iceheart
:D .....maybe I'm mixing up the streets names....and I said NEAR, not IN...do you know where the "Molly Malone" pub is? I think it has to be at least 200m from there in the direction not to city centre...fuck...it's quite a while I have been there...

Do you mean the one on Runeberginkatu?
That is one of the best shops I have ever seen! Jesus, I spent a lot of euros there.
Good job cds are cheap in Finland (compared to the UK anyway)

last time i visit spine center they had just moved and had more free space than cd racks :(
that nameless shop in itis was good until it first cut down the number of the cds (and become some sort of megastore) and then closed down finally. it had pretty cheap prices (before turning into megastore), but bah, its gone :bah:
*bitter*