Recorded a Death Medley today... check it out

Elysian893

Dethklok
Oct 4, 2003
Plano, TX
Visit site
buddy of mine on guitarwar challenged me to a death medley, so this is what i recorded today... took parts from Pull the Plug, Symbolic, The Philosopher, Crystal Mountain, and Zombie Ritual, going back to the Philosopher in the end, and slapped em all together in a way i thought they fit... i think it sounds pretty cool, and the ending is just awesome imo... the philosopher is a great riff to end on... so yeah heres the link, lemme know what u think... drums and bass are all programmed, and i use a soundfont made by my friend Danny Danzi for the drums, and Edirol SuperQuintet for the bass. all guitars done by me, i double tracked all leads, and all rhythms too, lots of panning...

http://premium.uploadit.org/Elysian893/Elysian-Death-Medley-Low-Quality.mp3

Thumbs up from me man.
My only criticism is having listening to it i felt it was short somehow,it would have been nice if it was stretched out an extra minute or so.
Sounds good as it is though!.

skullz666 said:
Thumbs up from me man.
My only criticism is having listening to it i felt it was short somehow,it would have been nice if it was stretched out an extra minute or so.
Sounds good as it is though!.
honestly i would have put more in it if i could, but for GuitarWar it has to fit ina 1.5 meg file... i wanted to fit it in that 1.5 meg file and retain all the quality as well as keep it in stereo...