Recorded Napalm Death yesterday :)

Geno_

zerocool
went pretty well - i took some photos of the session to share if anyone is interested :)

mitch-shane-small.png

napalm-git-mic.png

i forgot to take any when we did the drums a while ago but will try take some when we track the vocals.

those were all the photos i had time to take... i suck at taking photos of sessions as im always too focused on what is happening at the time then later wish i had taken time out to document stuff :(

my brother took some pictures but he hasnt sent them to me yet and i doubt his will include any production stuff more shots of him self and the ND guys.

And as a triple downer all i can say about the track atm is its ace!

SO. FUCKING. JEALOUS.

i love that band almost as much as tits...thankfully i got to see them live a few years back while pintado was still with us

mornin!

Ok a few details -

The drums were my brothers mapex kit with some kind of d drum snare danny brought with him, rode nt-5s on over heads, i5 on top and 57 on bottom of snare and audix d4/d2 on toms with D6 in the kick.

Bass was a through neck 5 string i have at the studio with one track bass podxt (\m/) and a di which i used onqls engl TSE plug in for the distortion. I usually prefer a RAT pedal or Sansamp for the distortion but i had used this combo to good effect on a recent recording so went with it...

Guitars were Mitch's Les paul custom with a EMG 81 in the bridge into his original mrk 1 dual rectifier into my OS mesa angled cab ( one of the old ones with an overhang on the top) Mic'd as in photo with 1 57 on the join and one pretty much centre of the cone.

thats pretty much all i can think of to say!