Recording enthusiasts lend a hand!!

strangedays

Aug 21, 2003
Visit site
I don't know if anyone remembers but I wanted to know what Mic Jonas used recording his vocals for the new album, there was a pic of him singing into a mic when they mentioned they were recording the new album.. I just loved the vocal quality and fancied trying the mike out..

I checked Fascination street studios, and they got a lot of mics, if im not mistaken it looks like an AKG solitube judging from the pic pic i remember and their inventry, but if anyone knows better please speak out!

strangedays said:
I don't know if anyone remembers but I wanted to know what Mic Jonas used recording his vocals for the new album, there was a pic of him singing into a mic when they mentioned they were recording the new album.. I just loved the vocal quality and fancied trying the mike out..

I checked Fascination street studios, and they got a lot of mics, if im not mistaken it looks like an AKG solitube judging from the pic pic i remember and their inventry, but if anyone knows better please speak out!

You're right, he used a AKG Solitube. He told me in an interview :)
Yes, the vocals sound really good on that album, that also was the reason I asked.
On the former records he used a Neumann mic.