What if there were a re-recording of BMD?

I agreed it could be interesting to hear the new version... of older and wiser Katatonia, but... 1) re-making albums is the most boring and pointless thing I know. 2) when original is THAT good, it's pointless x2. 3) I can't say I like Åkerfeldt's style overall, but in BMD it's perfect. No one could do it better. And 4) We still have "Murder" Jonas is singing, and maybe in the future we'll have some more songs from BMD sang by Jonas live... that's enough for me, for example. BMD is a real classic, and if Jonas would re-sing BMD, it would be as crappy as Mikael would re-sing "Day".

...i like Akerfeldts vox on BMD and Sounds of Decay..but im a big Opeth fan as well..however i love the style he brings to that album and ep, and the album should NEVER be remade..its perfect as it is

I don't really care. But the drums on BMD sounds like shit taking a dump, so it would've helped with some better sound in that departement.

I'd like to see Katatonia do this live but not in the studio, with a full production crew included of course for a future dvd release.