Recording finished! Mixing begins...

strongbow is cider, and bollocks to the people who cannot accept the great drink. alright its not exactly awesome but it is cheap, and nowhere near as nice as aspall suffolk cider.

Drink Blackthorn instead Matt, Tesco are doing 24 for a tenner I believe, tis good and cheap, my sort of thing haha.

But yeah, I'm mucho looking forward to the album :p should be loud and heavy and sexy.

ive always wanted to try blackthorn!! i will give it a go.

We have decided on the song names, ol has his heart set on an album title but im not digging it yet, maybe, anyway, none of that will be known for months yet....

Blackthorn is real nice, I prefer it to Strongbow nowadays, I used to drink it a few years ago (god that sounds bad considering I'm 17 :p)

Nah, screw having Susan Boyle. you must have a breakdown in one of your songs so the guys from Diversity can come onstage and break it down mannnnn ;)

The album title will be 'Evile Go to Hollywood' and will be accompanied by a low budget movie. With lots of tits.

The album cover will look like this:

evilenewalbum.jpg

Seamless!

Oh and Blackthorns is ok, but I still prefer Strongbow. It's a decent drink at a decent price. If you want something a bit nicer, Wychwood's Green Goblin is ace, and all varieties of Brothers are good for something different (their toffee apple flavour cider is actually the only toffee apple flavoured thing I've ever tasted that actually tastes like toffee apples... I fear I've said toffee apple too many times. TOFFEE APPLE!). And then there's Jaques, if you want to pretend you're drinking wine... for some reason.

Magners, or Bulmers FTW. Strongbow is a fucking disgrace. But you're right, it is cheap and sometimes that's more important than taste :lol:

I'm expecting Beasting Thrash, anything less and I will be sorely disappointed. A bit more technicality would be nice (and quite likely) as most of my favourite thrash albums are more that way inclined. I hope it's still fairly melodic too, and not deathy...

Dont you english people drink beer? Here in Finland only women and gay drink cider :OMG:

EDIT: Oh yeah, is it true that english drink beer WARM?

Dont you english people drink beer? Here in Finland only women and gay drink cider :OMG:

EDIT: Oh yeah, is it true that english drink beer WARM?

Only women and gays drink cider here :lol:

Yes we do drink beer, but warm beer makes us angry.

as long as youre not expecting RETROOOOOOOOO EIGHTIIIEEEEESSSSSSS YYYEEEEEEAAAAAHHHH then youll be happy!

I think I'd hunt you down and torture you if you ever went down that route Matt :lol:
But seriously, don't even think about it *serious face*