Recording finished! Mixing begins...

as long as youre not expecting RETROOOOOOOOO EIGHTIIIEEEEESSSSSSS YYYEEEEEEAAAAAHHHH then youll be happy!

I'm holding you to it.

I want it to sound EPIC. Like punching the moon in the face with a fist make of snakes and tits and on fire kind of epic.

Styxx, you and I seem to share the same mind. I owe you a beer.

My thoughts exactly :D

try Grey Goose, yr looking at £25+ for a bottle, it is yummy however

I can just imagine the ads now...

"Grey Goose: Yummy!"

Dont you english people drink beer? Here in Finland only women and gay drink cider :OMG:

EDIT: Oh yeah, is it true that english drink beer WARM?

Strange coincidence, I'm a gay woman. Science fact!

Also, here is a short film on the Property of Ones for your educational needs:

http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail39.html

And for the record, I do like a GOOD beer, it's just that there's a lot of SHIT beers. I'm quite partial to a Desperados. It's just that shit ciders aren't as bad as shit beers. I remember the last time I had a fosters, I almost threw up, and that was my first pint of the evening. That was about 3 and a half years ago. Whatever beverage anyone decides to try, I highly recommend Wychwood breweries.

Anyway, back on topic, I honetly have no idea what to expect from this album. So long as it's got some balls to it and there's no hidden meanings and obscure metaphors that are supposed to be "profound" but actually make fuck all sense, that's pretty much gonna be a decent album. Looking forward to the instrumental, and in all honesty I'd like to hear more from Mike, particularly in that track. Otherwise, for a thrash album, I honestly can't say. I've been digging Testament and Anthrax for thrash lately, and they aren't really that similar to the sort of sound Evile tends to go for.

TOO MUCH TALK!!!

They'llrunasfastasKENYANSandpeoplewillthinkthey'reKENYANSandthenthey'llgetinaracewithKENYANSbutitwillbeatieandthey'llbedeportedbacktoKENYAAAAA

Im hoping Evile will outdo the last album with fancier arrangements, blistering long solos, double kick madness, rad riffs, fast speed, crazy timings, diversity, experimentation, harmonized melodies, duel leads, bass solo, blast beats, 3minute guitar solo(go for the gold OL), a song in 3/4 timing, upsetting shocking lyrics, bloody album cover, lyrics in booklet, 10 minute songs with 47 riffs, classical guitar interludes, instrumentals etc etc. Im looking forward to hearing this thrashterpiece when it's born.

You need to do a proper European headlining tour... Finland, Estonia, Sweden, Denmark and all those countries too that like half bands dont come to on their tours for no good reason...

As a matter of interest, how much swearing is there on the new album? And how much was there on ETG? I randomly thought about this today, while I'm sure the language on ETG wasn't 100% PG, I can't think of any swearwords on it offhand. Admittedly I'm too lazy to look up the lyrics and I can't be arsed to listen to the whole album with enough attention to spot swearing specifically. I think we could do with less swearing in metal, not because it's foul language but because half the time people seem to do it because it's "cool" and "badass", and the other half the time they need an extra syllable to fit a line (it's the same as when boybands use the word "just", or "tonight" and "baby" if they need two syllables).

As a matter of interest, how much swearing is there on the new album? And how much was there on ETG? I randomly thought about this today, while I'm sure the language on ETG wasn't 100% PG, I can't think of any swearwords on it offhand. Admittedly I'm too lazy to look up the lyrics and I can't be arsed to listen to the whole album with enough attention to spot swearing specifically. I think we could do with less swearing in metal, not because it's foul language but because half the time people seem to do it because it's "cool" and "badass", and the other half the time they need an extra syllable to fit a line (it's the same as when boybands use the word "just", or "tonight" and "baby" if they need two syllables).

swearing on new album = zero

swearing on ETG = zero

i'm not interested in swearing in our songs, there are billions of words out there to use instead of the 10 swear words that make you look cool.

Admittedly with the lyrics on the new one i'm only just learning how to write proepr lyrics that dont involve blood war kill death kill blood blood waaarrr, so its a bit of a departure from ETG, but im incredibly happy with what i've done for it, it ain't perfect but it's a step in the right direction for me.