Recording in January?

NMF forever, Peter Tägtgren forever!!!

Edit:

Anyone that disagrees is fucking wrong, and Mad Tinus, TFM is their weakest album in comparison to everything else in their catalog!

IMG_3212.jpg

You have a pretty massive forearm :eek:

:kickass:

Yeah I found out how much strain is put on your forearms after picking up guitar a few months back. I still suck but my forearms are stronger too :lol:

When we started Desolator I could not keep up with the 16th notes on songs like Antimortem Autopsy or Desolated and had to play those parts in 8th notes instead but now I can do it without any problem :headbang:

oh boy! a old bloodbath vs new bloodbath discussion, feels like 2008! :D

I think UTP and RTC are their two best releases.
TFM does have some good stuff; hades outro is epic as fuck, mock the cross is much better than where the slime lives (domination is the worst MA album anyways since we're not counting the anus album), at the behest of their death is really good and i like a few other songs as well, but some of the stuff on the album gives me the erks or just feel bland to me. it's so easy to compare it to UTP as well, they did everything right on that one imo.
hey, it's better than heritage! :)

Hmm... I don't know if I like the choice of producer. Sounds like they might be going for a more modern sound like the past few albums. :S

I agree that UTP is awesome, it has great songs! The songs on TFM are not that good, the riffs are not as good, the choruses etc they simply are not that great songs.
I beg to differ! The riffs and songs are awesome I.M.F.E.O. (In My Fucking Elite Opinon)!
I think many people like the production, the overall sound and therefore they like the album. I agree that the production is great but the songwriting is not all that impressive, for the devils sake the best song is one of the most obvious rip-offs I have ever heard!
I agree the production is great, it enables me to enjoy the album even more. So does Axe's killer drumming btw (which is able to shine even more due to the great sound). And I forgot to add that Mikael's growls on UTP ánd TFM are his (and Bloodbath's) most killer and most awesomest growls EVAR!!1
And again compared to other bands who do the same thing it just isn't that impressive. When you compare RTC or NMF to bands who do that sort of death metal they are killing the competition in most cases.

Like it if you want but I still think that most people who listen to that album would not give two shits about it had it not said "Bloodbath" on the cover.
RTC is a tribute to the Stockholm/Sunlight sound but it also clearly has a sense of parody to it, to me it sounds like it was done by a few guys obviously and purely for fun without the intention to make an album that's 'seriously' good. The same is the case on Breeding Death, but it's done so obviously there that I can enjoy it with a smile on my face. From NMF and onwards they began to be a band that, despite still paying tribute to the old masters, actually started to take writing killer songs seriously.

And I like TFM and UTP for what they are not for the name on the cover, killer music is killer music, regardless of originality or the name on the cover!
Bullshit.
:cool:
Mock The Cross is the least good track on the album.

MadTinus: I hear you.
One of the lesser songs for sure, however still enjoyable!
Yeah, TFM has nothing on Illud Divinum Insanus.
:Smokedev:
I am still pretending that album doesn't exist!
So am I, just like Reinkaos.. :cool:

Edit:

Anyone that disagrees is fucking wrong, and Mad Tinus, TFM is their weakest album in comparison to everything else in their catalog!
nein-nein-o.gif

I beg to differ! The riffs and songs are awesome I.M.F.E.O. (In My Fucking Elite Opinon)!I agree the production is great, it enables me to enjoy the album even more. So does Axe's killer drumming btw (which is able to shine even more due to the great sound). And I forgot to add that Mikael's growls on UTP ánd TFM are his (and Bloodbath's) most killer and most awesomest growls EVAR!!1RTC is a tribute to the Stockholm/Sunlight sound but it also clearly has a sense of parody to it, to me it sounds like it was done by a few guys obviously and purely for fun without the intention to make an album that's 'seriously' good. The same is the case on Breeding Death, but it's done so obviously there that I can enjoy it with a smile on my face. From NMF and onwards they began to be a band that, despite still paying tribute to the old masters, actually started to take writing killer songs seriously.

And I like TFM and UTP for what they are not for the name on the cover, killer music is killer music, regardless of originality or the name on the cover!
:cool:One of the lesser songs for sure, however still enjoyable!:Smokedev:So am I, just like Reinkaos.. :cool:
nein-nein-o.gif

You obviously misunderstood me, I didn't say anything about the originality of the name. What I ment was that if a band that wasn't really famous released UTP it would today be largely forgotten and no one would care that much about it.
And like I said to Qth it doesn't matter how much time you put into a song or how much money you spend on production. If it is a good song then none of that matter and the same goes for the oppostie, if it is a weak song that isn't very good then no matter how good the production is it cannot change the fact that the song in itself isn't all that great.
I still stand by my opinion that if Bloodbath did not include a single song from UTP in their live setlist then no one would really be disappointed but if they didn't include any songs from RTC or NMF then people would be and you know that is true.