recording software

ControlledChaos

Unbleeding
Apr 10, 2002
Bay Area, USA
Visit site
Can anyone here recommend me some basic recording software, doesn't have to be full version, that I can download so I can track guitar tracks on my computer, to show my other guitarist what I hear in my head? Thanks.

Yep, Cool Edit Pro is simple to use and understand, and sounds like it would be more than enough for your needs.

Cubase VST is a bit more complex, more options and more powerful, but this can make it more confusing at first, and i doubt you need any of its functions at this stage.

I just got Sonar Home Studio 2002. Its quite good, my microphone is a bit shitty so the sound quality isn't the best. But hey, if you have a good microphone the sound would be great. It is excellent recording/mixing/multi-tracking software. I'm recording my mangled experimental solo album with it. I keep fucking up the drums though, I can't seem to make them fit with my music * sigh*.

If you look hard enough you can find everything cracked on the net.
Example: Nuendo in all it's glorious full version triumph.
Charles, with the help of Westside connections, you and I are set to rule the world. Mmmmmwwwwuuuuuhhhhhaaaaahhhhhaaaaa!!