Votes: 5 4.2%

• Total voters

Theli

rebmeM roineS
Dec 26, 2002
Sweden
www.theli.net
I just had to...
I know it's abit difficult to just pick one out, but you can try. :)
And for you sloths who haven't got the album yet, the poll will be waiting.

It's really hard to choose because every chorus and solo is awesome. One of my favourite things about Evergrey is the way they write incredibly melodic and powerful solos, as opposed to shredding like mad (although that can be cool too, but it rarely fits the song). My current favourite song is either End of Your Days or Your Darkest Hour, but that's bound to change because they're all so good.

I think Visions has the best intro, and some of the drum parts are really cool (2:22), and that tremolo picking part is great (2:33), and I like the "a dream where I can't ruuuuuun" part, and I love the way the song is pretty hectic until you get to the beautiful solo which is suddenly very calm and soothing, and I enjoy the way the song fades out with interesting drumming and just leaves the synth and... and... this CD is amazing. :)

Silent Spirit said:
I went with Fragments. Man, that chorus is so unique and so haunting, it really stands out on the album for me.

Same here and the guitars rule on that song, Tom sounds like Anselmo in the middle break of that song too, its awesome!!!!

Bear

NP: Blaze - Silicon Messiah (live)

TrevJ said:
I think Visions has the best intro, and some of the drum parts are really cool (2:22), and that tremolo picking part is great (2:33), and I like the "a dream where I can't ruuuuuun" part, and I love the way the song is pretty hectic until you get to the beautiful solo which is suddenly very calm and soothing, and I enjoy the way the song fades out with interesting drumming and just leaves the synth and... and... this CD is amazing. :)

I like the "Dreeeeeaming" part (1:37)
great melodies!!!
and off couse the solo (2:57-3:31)