Votes: 5 4.2%
  • Your Darkest Hour

Votes: 14 11.9%
  • Unforgivable

Votes: 6 5.1%
  • Trilogy of the Damned (BonusTrack)

Votes: 5 4.2%

• Total voters
I'm going with The Great Deceiver. I only recently got into Evergrey (I still don't know how I missed out on this amazing band for so long!) and that is the one I heard on Music Choice that got me into them. I immediately ordered the special edition of Recreation Day and I fucking LOVE this album. Serious contender for my favorite album of the year!

My top three:

1. The Great Deceiver
2. Recreation Day
3. Your Darkest Hour

I have to see these guys live! I don't know if they check their message boards at all but in case they do, COME TO MINNESOTA!

1. fragments
2. blinded
3. as i lie here bleeding
4. madness caught another victim
5. recreation day

the verse in the great deciever always makes me think of E-type :) hahaha, hope i am the only one with this defect

this shit varies alot you know.. cuz evergreys lyscis arent about dragons and swrods so you can really found life itself in some songs.. especially with toms vouce,, hope you read this guys.. i listen to dream theater and pink floyd and all that kind of stude... but when tom wnt on stage and pulled of blind tears were in my eyes.. evergrey is music for mind´, soul as well as ears

I bought my copy at ProgPower so I don't have the bonus track... like I need it - this was hard enough as it is!! I went with Recreation Day, but I'm torn between the first 5 tracks and "Unforgivable"

~Sh0k~

They had the ltd edition at Progpower - I made my friend buy it at IOMA's table. Unless they'd run out by the time you got to them...