Red Dwarf returns

Shadow298

UNLEASH THE GUAN
Sep 4, 2002
Without the Darkness
Visit site
just found out that they are finally going to finish Red Dwarf in a two Easter weekend special, finally returning the Dwarf and Crew to Earth (which was how the last series was meant to end before they blew all their budget on special FX) 21 years after the show first started.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/7851989.stm

Have been a massive fan of Red Dwarf since I randomly stumbled upon it one sunday afternoon on ABC -when they were half way through the 1st series- so I had to piece together a lot of what was going on. Especially the whole thing with the Cat and how it all started (since I have never, to this day, seen all of the first episode).

but despite all of that, found it to be a funny series and great character study.
so glad to see it both continue and find closure.

cool I have them all on DVD... But have'nt funnily enough watched the last 2 series ... yes how the cat comes about is quite interesting

Excellent! I just borrowed series VII from a friend at work today.

Ever read one of the books? They're hilarious.

Except BBC iPlayer doesn't work over here, so don't get your hopes up on that.

Your best bet would be torrent sites. I'm betting it'll be there no more than 3 hours after it finishes.

Can you get things like iPlayer to work if you have some sort of IP address masking program?

Possibly - I can watch Hulu.com on my laptop using Hotspot Shield. So hopefully that'll work :) I fucking paid for it, so I should get to watch it!