Red shift

Thanks! For a start.... I had a hardtime figuring out what genre is it.... Not death, definitly not black.... and damn it these keyboards drive me fuckin crazy!!! they rule!!!

Well, definitely not jazz either, possibly a mixture of everything, as often occurs when a talented band comes together and plays innovative music, don't you think? Labels can't define everything.

|ng.

There's a point.

btw, In the Amon Amarth forum (where I came from), the band members come in once in a while. What about here?

As you can see above, there's Chris there, waving his hand tantalizingly, as the universal gesture that means something close to: "Hey, man, you're welcome". He is... guitarist... keyboardist... singer... err... everything in Asgaroth. o_O

|ngenius (The almighty voice of universal enlightenment...)

Hi Chris...
"Hello: yourself :)

Keyboardis |ngenius said?
Hmm... I'm a keyboardist too....

So, Chris, how can you define what ever the hell you play? It's annoying to ask that, but It somewhat bothers me.....

btw, All you forum attenders, what do you do in life?
I'm in school, 1 year to go.

I don't know what we play. From album to album the things change so much! I always get the feeling the past is utter crap. Haha. We need to move on. Keyboards are boring. If you ever use the same material/equipment from album to album, that's dreadful.
For the new album the keys are just gonna be miles ahead from what we've done, in terms of quality. It's hard to define! BTW

High hopes!!!!!

chris

Utter crap? oh c'mon...I can't believe u don't enjoy playing sinkin...
Those marvelous dances around the rehearsal place can only be a product of enjoyment!

Love you all

-oisinito

@Useless: He actually meant that awful drum section, tup... tu pa, you know, boring structures making a cacophony out of the mess. I also want to meet my red-haired friend over here... soon...

|ng.

Tup...tupa...oh well...I thought that maybe that gave a disco-like style to the song. Anyway, I always have time to start up a band based on the cacophonic drum parts of asg...sort of alternative, but really bad.
Weird drum loops + Kylie Minogue feel. That's worst than a Ferran Adrià recipe!

P.D. |ngenius just post your mail here & I'll try to pick u up! ;)

Booo

SInkin' is utter crap. God. It's so corny! "Absence is just so corny". But people are really devoted to it. Being gay sells more I guess.hahah.
oisin loved that alñbum!!! hahahaha.

Fucking hell!!1 the drums were recorded by DANI! What'd yer expect yer load of shite?
HA

CHRIS

khristoff said:
Fucking hell!!1 the drums were recorded by DANI! What'd yer expect yer load of shite?

No, it wasn't me, I swear I had nothing to do with that. But it would be interesting, do you need some replacement for the drums? Maybe I can record a couple of songs, while Oisin is smoking some of those herbs he steals from the familiar business. :D

@Hearse: Yes, you should.

|ng.

Oisin :wave:

Hearse :wave:

uhmmm well there's some stuff you can't really get out of your veins, like ole good cholesterol!!!!! I think i'll raise my fist to Hail & Kill every time i hear it until I die, no matter how ridiculous it seems to me nowadays....

fathervic (wooden legs of fire)

btw: have you seen how I trained those smileys to wave their hands at the very same time?????

soon i'll unleash my own little circuss of trained smileys....oh, yeah!!!!

fathervic (willing to meet the little redhaired bear and the bored keyboardist, too)