Red shift

@Oisinito: CATALUNYA, WE ALL ARE MOVING TO CATALUNYA, NO MATTER WHO, WHAT OR HOW, EVEN GREEK WOMEN ARE CHANGING THEIR WHEREABOUTS TO FIGHT AGAINST THE SPANISH OPPRESSION AND FOR THE CATALAN FREEDOM, ALONG WITH US! :loco:

|ng.

P.D: Just kidding, people, but yeah, FV is back here, between catalans. And one of my fave greek women is coming soon... :D

*gollum voice*
the (catalan) thieves, the thieves, they stole him from us

Nencs de Catalunya :D , que feu? vull aprendre català

my catalan is horrible,horrible,horrible :erk:

I'm looking forward to being in spain again, i love listening catalan around me,it sounds so nice and cool :Spin:

you billingual freaks, what do you prefer: català or castellà ?
Robotini@ mmmmmm nice sweet words :)

/troll

i'd say that I prefer a little dialect only spoken in the very thin line between Aragorn and Boromir....errr Catalunya...but indeed, that would be VERY VERY VERY wrong and a lie in said with bad intentions...so I'd just say that I learnt to talk somewhere where catalan was just an ancient tale of a distant hope, so Spanish is my option...

@butifarigolian: I'm in the land of the nencs (grrrrr) back again....how're you doing???
do you have internet again? or are you going online in one of those unholy places that look like netcafes, smell like netcafes but in the very end they're locutorios?

fv

an ancient tale of a distant hope :lol:

i have a feeling i'll get to like catalan more than spanish in the end...i sort of prefer smaller languages to bigger ones...
hmmmmmm

/troll (deadtired, deadsleepy and soon to be deadasleep)

Ñather@ I have internet at work only, so I won't be plugged late at night swearing around the chat rooms anymore..sigh...at least not for a while...
Hope we meet soon! I haven't seen you for ages! Let me know when you're lurking around barcelona.

|ng@ I want to see you too u twonk. (I still keep that extra large elastic hairband you managed to barter me for a conventional non-overstretched band.)

Mel@ Definately Catalan is the option for me. It's more musical. Castellano (ano) is pretty vulgar and it lacks class, sophistication and various extremely funny swearwords like "fica't una butifarra per l'ullet" or "et deixare la pròstata feta un caqui capsigrany". Charming.
When are you coming over here?

@Oisin, Mel, Faderbín: Well, I do prefer castellanish... I mean... spanish. Because of the very same sentences Oisin posted above, catalan deprives you from any glint of authority when speaking. And I DO need my natural imperative tone of voice. :Smug: :p

As for meeting, I've found out some nice places to drink some tea and chat chupily.

|ng.

Well I happen to find them sentences extremely funny. And I don't care if I have a retarded sense of humour. :p

Mel@ Catalan is the option! Don't take any notice of these strange people! They're wacko jacko! They don't know what they're saying!

could someone translate the sentences,please :rolleyes:

Useless@ 5 de mayo... in a week that is! looking forward to it =)
and hehe being how i am,i know in the end i'll get to like catalan more ;)
FV will kill me though :p

Useless said:
(I still keep that extra large elastic hairband you managed to barter me for a conventional non-overstretched band
Hey, yeah, I remember something related to an exchange of hairbands, right? Once, when I needed a new one, and you were around to provide whatever a long-haired man could need. Thanks, man, you are a good friend. :worship: I also remember a nice girl around there... the air of the mountains makes you grow healthy and handsome, guys.

|ng.

P.S: My hairband is quite old now, when did you say we were going to meet again? :D

Well the air of the mountains hasn't bloody affected me in that way I can tell ya.

Ing don't ask me why but I've always associated you to someone surrounded by beautiful women. The first time we met in mephisto I think you were with Ms. Juicytits (aka Sonia/Maika) and the second time I saw you with |Misery| (wich also in a relatively abstract way, can be considered as a fairly attractive girl.) And I think I've seen you with ila sometimes too. Maybe I'm blind, but I find those three girls pretty nice.

Oh you lucky man!

Useless said:
Ing don't ask me why but...
Why? :rolleyes:

Well, according to the three girls aforementioned, I guess its a mere coincidence, since I rarely met Ms. Juicytits, my relationship with Mis was not so regular, and I certainly felt myself comfortable with ila, but well, it's been a long time since the last time we met. In any case, my ego has asked me to express his gratitude. I guess someone believing in him has cheered him up, really. :D

|ng.

P.S: But don't try to change the subject: I need a new hairband, when are we going to meet? :yell: :p

The trouble is that I've run out of hairbands myself! dammit! But meeting...whenever you command sir.

Why are you speaking of those ladies in past terms? I hope they're still around! Oh god....at least maika! I'd die if for only one moment I knew that I'd never be able to see those...."things" again...They were spectacular!

It's a pleasure Mr. Ego.

Mel@ I'm taking my driving exam the 6th of may! I hope your presence in this lunatic country brings me some luck!

Useless said:
The trouble is that I've run out of hairbands myself! dammit! But meeting...whenever you command sir.

Why are you speaking of those ladies in past terms? I hope they're still around! Oh god....at least maika! I'd die if for only one moment I knew that I'd never be able to see those...."things" again...They were spectacular!

It's a pleasure Mr. Ego.

Mel@ I'm taking my driving exam the 6th of may! I hope your presence in this lunatic country brings me some luck!
I'm going to give you a bell next week and we'll arrange a meeting: two lovers walking down the street, holding hands and singing a song along with the birds. Deal? No sex involved, though. :D

About my usage of the past tense, it responds to a simple fact: I talk about things that happened long ago in the past and don't happen anymore. Is not that what people use to do? :err:

Finally, stop thinking like someone who haven't had sex in years, act like someone who haven't had sex in years but knows how to conceal it. That's what the average of men do, and it works fine in my case. :p

I know about someone else that also fell in love with the thingy things, and I'm not THAT ONE, you, perverted...

|ng (Oh, man, another crazy driver out there...)

GOOD LUCK with your exam, Oisin!!!! is the theory or the practice???

as for the meeting....maybe i (we) could pass by to say hi to the perverted half irish guy and the mechanical one, too ;)

fathervic (it was carcass ;) )

|ngenius said:
I'm going to give you a bell next week and we'll arrange a meeting: two lovers walking down the street, holding hands and singing a song along with the birds. Deal? No sex involved, though. :D
the boys of this forum are getting wild and crazy!! :loco:

Useless@ good luck with your exam!! hope i'll bring you luck ;) even if i'm a crappy driver myself :cry: (Ing,beware! )

Yes. carcass, lucky bastard...

|ng 610754449 I'm expecting your call! (for the rest of the board: don't send obscene msgs) Mad driver? just wait until you see the car I'm planning to buy...

FV I'll tell ya when I've got the results. I just want to forget about it until thursday to avoid commiting suicide.

Mel you think we're crazy? you've just seen aprox 10% of our foul-minded diseased utterly lunatic wacky crazyness...Have a nice journey! MWAHAHAHAHA :p

Thanks to all of you that have wished me luck for my driving test! Love you all....snifff.... :)

This robot is a machine of honor, and the call has been given. We are going to meet next week, if you melonish couple want to know the physical parameters and time details, just ask. :)

|ng.

Ingy@ for this you'll have to ask melonaki...he'll decide and i'll follow as a loyal troll :)

Useless@ thanks!! but oooooooh don't scare me now that's just 16 hours and a half left....

O M G 16 hours and a half!!!!!!!!!!!! *screams*
tomorrow at this time i'll be in el pais de los melones =)
unbelievable ;)
i need a good good sleep now..........difficult goodbyes tomorrow :cry:

okie....next post will be done from spanish territory...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
/troll
*dead tired but still dreaming*