Redemption release date...

nvandyk

Feb 11, 2002
Visit site
So at long last, I can confirm that Inside Out has announced April 3, 2007 as the release date for The Origins of Ruin.

We will have advance copies for sale at the show with Enchant and Zero Hour, for those of you able to make that gig. I will make sure to set aside an extra special copy for our good friend DTJesus. :heh:

I do not yet have information as to which territories will get the bonus tracks that we recorded (UFO's "Love to Love" and Tori Amos' "Precious Things") but that information should be forthcoming from Inside Out.

Thanks, as always, for your interest and support. We are very proud of this CD and I can't wait for you to check it out -- we'll be playing a lot of it in Atlanta so I expect you to learn the songs and sing along! :headbang:

All the best,

Nick
Redemption

Can't Wait! It's the day before my Birthday. I wonder what I will give myself....hhhmmmm?

Awesome news Nick....Fucking a can't wait to hear the rest of it!!!

Dude Love to Love is one of my favorite UFO songs, I cannot wait to hear your version of it!! HOLY SHIT!!!

Bear

Thanks for the info Nick! I'm very much looking forward to the new release! :headbang: I can easily answer your question about the bonus tracks though.......THE U.S.!!!!!!! Japan always gets bonus tracks, so make Inside Out give the U.S. some for a change! :p

Wonderful news!

Ok, what "trek" is everyone talking about Progpower or are some of you guys going to the Northern Cal show?