Redemption "the Fullness of Time"

NAMM Baby and lots of music and recording bro! if not sooner!

I thought you went to the North Pole man? I will call you bro.

chynablue said:
Hey Chris, sorry I didn't get to meet you when Ed came down - I made it out the following night. Everything Ed says is VERY true, the Redemption album is FANTASTIC. Hoping to see Prymary live sometime in the near future. Ed, great visit, can't wait to get you back down here again in January!

Eric

Wounded Land said:
Love the new Redemption. One thing, though: the piano melody in the beginning of "Threads" _really_ reminds me of a Symphony X piano riff, I think in "Awakenings" off of "The Odyssey." Anybody else hear this?

NP: Led Zeppelin I
Yeah I definitely noticed that as well. As has been stated before, lots of bands do this, but in cases like this, I'd bet that it's in tribute to Symph X, instead of a rip off. I thought that it was cool and it worked. For Example, Roland, from Dreamscape, sang a very James LaBrie-esque note on "The End of Light" (11:48). Dave (Burke) and I talked with him about it and he said that he is a big fan of Labrie, not to mention DT. Musicians are fan-boys & fan-girls too!

Unca Kev said:
Yeah I definitely noticed that as well. As has been stated before, lots of bands do this, but in cases like this, I'd bet that it's in tribute to Symph X, instead of a rip off. I thought that it was cool and it worked... Musicians are fan-boys & fan-girls too!

Fan boys, indeed....

redemption3.jpg

Three big mutual fans: Ed Platt (Enchant), Nik Van Dyk (Redemption) & Eric Ragno (Vox Tempus), Hollywood, Thanksgiving 2005​

PrymaryChris said:
You guys are correct. When I was handed the music for "Threads" to begin recording, the part you guys refer to was clearly labeled as the "Symphony X riff as Nick is a huge fan of their music.
lol! Cool. ANd for the record I never thought of it as a bad thing. It was so obvious that I figured it had to be on purpose.

Excellent work, BTW.

chynablue said:
Fan boys, indeed....

redemption3.jpg

Three big mutual fans: Ed Platt (Enchant), Nik Van Dyk (Redemption) & Eric Ragno (Vox Tempus), Hollywood, Thanksgiving 2005​
Now that is one scary picture! :Spin: Nick is quite the character , isn't he? He seemed so quiet when I met him at PP1. Ed looking like Mr. Badass and Eric looking like someone you don't want to piss off! :lol:

Rick Pierpont said:
Now that is one scary picture! :Spin: Nick is quite the character , isn't he? He seemed so quiet when I met him at PP1. Ed looking like Mr. Badass and Eric looking like someone you don't want to piss off! :lol:

how dare u insult ed like that?! :D
he doesn't just LOOK like mr. badass - he IS mr. badass! :devil: :tickled:

No just three jugheads clowning around in the Dakota restraunt in the prestigious and historic Roosevelt Hotel. The waiter was not amused, which was awesome.

CORNHOLIO rules! thats a classic!

Unca Kev said:
Then again...the front three guys here look like the Three Stooges as well! :loco:
DSC_3113.jpg

Damn! How much did I have to drink that night!?! :kickass:

I don't know about the Three Stooges, but it sure does look like the Dreamscape Fan Boy Five! :lol:

I know who the first three are and the last two look familiar. Do you know who they are Kev?

Already looking forward to PP7! Unfortunately without Enchant -- at least in the main event. If that doesn't happen we'll just have to set you up a show at Jaxx in VA. We can also start working on that PP West thing too! :headbang:

I'd like to note for the record that the BECKS I have there is an official rock star backstage beer courtesy of our Beer God that night, Eric.... :worship::headbang::headbang:

He plays great keys with DC Cooper - AND gives out free beer!

:tickled:

Burke said:
I'd like to note for the record that the BECKS I have there is an official rock star backstage beer courtesy of our Beer God that night, Eric.... :worship::headbang::headbang:

He plays great keys with DC Cooper - AND gives out free beer!

:tickled:
I 2nd that! Eric ROXX!!! :headbang: Eric should play the keys at every Prog Power! :devil:

Rick Pierpont said:
I don't know about the Three Stooges, but it sure does look like the Dreamscape Fan Boy Five! :lol:

I know who the first three are and the last two look familiar. Do you know who they are Kev?

Already looking forward to PP7! Unfortunately without Enchant -- at least in the main event. If that doesn't happen we'll just have to set you up a show at Jaxx in VA. We can also start working on that PP West thing too! :headbang:
I don't know who those 2 at the end are. I did talk to them a little bit though. They're cool. Maybe they're on this or the PP forum, who knows.

Dude PP West would be killer, but PP SOUTH EAST would PWN!!! I've already got ultimate lineups in my head! :loco: Anyways, JAXX in VA is a bit far. You'd have to have Odin's Court, Vox Tempus, Redemption and Enchant all on the bill for us to make that drive! It would be even better if you guys went on tour and played a show in South Florida! :headbang: