Redemption to record DVD / CD at Progpower...and you can help!

nvandyk

Feb 11, 2002
Visit site
Redemption will be recording a live DVD / CD of our upcoming Progpower performance. We will be pulling out all the stops for this...and you can help! We are raising money for this through Kickstarter and have a number of unique prizes that you can bid on in order to help finance this project. Check out the link below to see how you can be involved!

Thanks, as always, for your interest and support. Hope to see some of you there!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/666313008/redemptions-new-dvd

This is so awesome in so many ways.

ProgPower cant get any better: Not one but TWO Redemption shows. Not to mention a new DVD filmed at a show I will be attending.

You guys are the greatest

Man, if I could make the show, I'd go all in. My partners are on vacation that week. I just can't get it worked out. I'll have to go for the autographed copy.

And WOOHOO, a new album in the works!

Both my son and I have crossed all our fingers, toes, and any other flanges we can think of that Black/White World will be on there!

But yes, I echo Bones that it looks like I'll have to settle for the Autographed copy. Though my thoughtful son mentioned that once we get the autographed copy in the mail, we still have to buy another one. He wants one for himself. Quite thoughtful for a 13 year-old. He just wants the band to be successful, as Redemption has become one of my Top 5 bands of all time, and I'm not so sure ya'll aren't actually my number 1. For someone who was in music retail for 10 years (worked my way through college), at one point had a collection of around 5,000 CDs, and now has just shy of 500Meg of music, I am never far from my Redemption. Never.

Wish I could be there, Nick. My son and I dream of winning the Lotto so we can go!! May 2013 can't get here soon enough for the release of the DVD!!
Have a great show!

THis is awesome! Just made my pledge. Wish I could be at Progpower this year to see Redemption again(and all my friends) but just don't have the money this year. So, Doing the next best thing!!

I am considering the $200 private concert as that would be awesome! Problem is the 6 hour drive from Pensacola, FL :( and convincing the non-metalhead wife that sending me away, alone, on a middle age journey would be worth it for her. If not, I will have to enjoy my signed dvd in private.:headbang:

You all should be ashamed of yourselves. Supporting this unknown tribute band while real acts like Charlie Dominici are struggling. Where were you when he was trying to raise money for his script with Kickstarter? Huh? Nowhere. Meanwhile this talentless boy band gets all the attention.

:p

Oh, silly Zook. You must be confusing them with that cover band that Charlie started his "career" with. Dream.... something. I can't quite recall. I hear some version (with maybe one or two original members only) of them is still touring the club scene, bar mitzvahs, fast-food franchise ribbon-cuttings, things like that.

:loco: :loco:

I live in the Atlanta area, but not sure yet if I can attend ProgPower on Friday evening.

Are you guy planning to play a full show Sat am or is it just a couple different songs and a makeup or two?

Thanks, Rick..

I live in the Atlanta area, but not sure yet if I can attend ProgPower on Friday evening.

Are you guy planning to play a full show Sat am or is it just a couple different songs and a makeup or two?

Thanks, Rick..

From what I understand, the Saturday AM show will have the same setlist as the ProgPower show PLUS 2 songs they don't have time for time slot at PP.

The ProgPower show will be 75 minutes so I'm guessing the Saturday AM show will be 90-95 minutes long.

Keep them pledges comin', folks!! I know we've hit the $7500, but if you've read the updates (once you've pledged, you get the email updates), we're shooting for more to help the band deliver a High-Def version (whether its Blu-Ray or download).

15 days left to pledge!!

Once you create your account on Kickstarter, you can look at the 4 updates NVD has posted. One has a short video. Hilarious. Keep 'em comin', Nick!!

I am getting so excited!!! And I'm not even gonna make it to the shows! :cry:

Even my son is getting tired of hearing Redemption in the car (he likes to break things up with silly dub-step)! But, my car = my stereo.

Good luck at the show! Everyone have a blast for me!!!

thanks. all signed up.

looking forward to the show. i've seen Ray with Fates a couple of times, but never Redemption.

Hopefully everyone has checked out the latest posting on Bernie's YouTube account. Its a short "blooper" reel, but it gives a few hints as to what some of the playlist will be!

One of my two favs are there!

Hopefully everyone has checked out the latest posting on Bernie's YouTube account. Its a short "blooper" reel, but it gives a few hints as to what some of the playlist will be!

One of my two favs are there!

Just FYI, that last blooper where I said "my bad" was actually Bernie's! :) I didn't make EVERY mistake, after all! :)