Redemption to record DVD / CD at Progpower...plus a private concert...

nvandyk

Feb 11, 2002
Visit site
Hey folks!

Redemption will be recording a live DVD / CD of our upcoming Progpower performance. We will be pulling out all the stops for this...and you can help! We are raising money for this through Kickstarter and have a number of unique prizes that you can bid on in order to help finance this project. Check out the link below to see how you can be involved!

Among other things, we are doing a second show Saturday morning and there are a limited number of tickets available for what we hope will be a pretty cool "private concert" for some of you.

Thanks, as always, for your interest and support. We're looking forward to the show and seeing many of you there!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/666313008/redemptions-new-dvd

"including the performance of a song that will only be performed once for as long as the band exists!"

Oh God I hope that means "The Fullness of Time"

"including the performance of a song that will only be performed once for as long as the band exists!"

Oh God I hope that means "The Fullness of Time"

This. I cannot begin to express how excited I am that they are deciding to film their performance. Especially after a genius album like Mortal Coil, I am anxious to see what they pull out this year.

4 MORE WEEKS!!!!!
GIGGIDY GIDDIDY GOO!!!!

Wow, this is pretty awesome. Must be a sign for me to go to the private show. I finally switched from playing Circus Maximus and the Testament the last few weeks and went back to Redemption's Mortal Coil and Orgins of the Ruin yesterday.

Hey folks! Among other things, we are doing a second show Saturday morning and there are a limited number of tickets available for what we hope will be a pretty cool "private concert" for some of you.

Obviously this show will feature Justin Bieber covers, the incredible synchronized dance moves of Van Dyk/Versailles/Andrews, and perhaps, if you are lucky, an acapella version of "Stream of Consciousness" by Mr. Alder, at the Cheetah club? A special guest appearance by Ja Rule would seal the deal.

On a serious note, this could be a very interesting private concert. :)

That indeed sounds quite the awesome - too bad I'll be coaching a game Saturday Morning.

Hey - would Redemption want to perform Halftime at an 8 year old football game in Gwinnett? Bet they've never done THAT. Unique vibe...