Regina Show

Ir0n_mE

Metal Junkie
Oct 20, 2004
Canada
You guys fucking rocked (as usual). Everyone played a nice set and Stu who I heard for the first time live blew me away he is a real asset to the band with both his singing and stage presence.
Everyone looked like they had a blast, good homecoming for this long year of touring :headbang: .

Keep it Metal! :devil:

It was a kickass show. Probably the best Into Eternity show Ive seen...and the croud was really great it was a wicked time. Stu hit some insanely high notes, pretty much made me dizzy, he indeed brings quite alot to the band...and Iron_me, I was right beside you for the IE set lol. This show made up for the last show in Regina being cancelled

I'm kicking myself for not seeing this show. If I had a transporter that would of sent me back to Saskatchewan in a second I would of so been there.

aww poor kristie...and I was the guy on the other side of the (likely) drunk guy that kept on pushing through and was way into it.

ah, this show was great. so much energy from the crowd and the band. it was very intense for sure. i highly enjoyed it!!

I gotta say it was a real honor being able to play on the same bill as you guys. I've been watching you, and been a fan for years, so the fact that we were on the same stage was a real surprise. I've never had that much fun in my life.

Best of luck, though I know you don't need any of it.