ReinXeed - Sweet Swedish melodic power metal

Cronopio

Glorious Imperator
Oct 16, 2003
Stockholm, Sweden
www.cronopio.se
Maybe this could be of interest for Theocracy fans. ReinXeed is a melodic power metal band (actually more of a one man-project) from the north of Sweden, recently signed with Rivel Records. I urge you all to check this guy/band out. The song 'The Light' is, simply put, THE S to the H to the I to the T. And apparently ReinXeed is also a Christian band.

http://www.myspace.com/reinxeednorth

What ? New singer of Majestic Vanguard? i'll have to chek this out....i quite liked the vocals of the MV singer...havent been to their site for a while ...Will go an chek this out now...... I like the sound of Reinxeed by the way....great energy and reminds me of Stratovarious a little.

ggrrr tis a shame tommy has chosen to part way with majestic v already to work on his solo project as well as another band called royal jester, but i so love reinxeed, tommy is amazing!!!

Yes, i heard about him leaving Majestic Vanguard a couple months ago.....But am still really looking foward to the Reinxeed cd to come out! Hope it's not long now til it is available! I love the songs that are on the Reinxeed myspace page - great power metal!!! :headbang:

I heard the promo (it leaked), but I talked to Tommy Johansson on myspace and he said it would be released in the US on June 20th...though that isn't a Tuesday (release day here), so maybe that's actually an international release date.