rejection

:) sweet. were actually a mix of hardcore and metal. kinda a mix between hatebreed mushroomhead and meshuggah. my little ocean is the name of the cd we released, its produced well, and travis smith did our artowrk, believe it or not :)anywho, if you go to mp3.com/coldhandofchrist, our songs should still be up i think. its been awhile since ive checked it out. the cd is for sale for i think 10 dollars at most places, and for awhile best buy in elyria held it.

yeah the bands run was pretty good, we opened for faith no more, chimaira and mushroomhead, so i was pretty happy

anywho, thats enough of my rambling hahaha im me sometime. aol sn is stromack

cheers, and up the irons \m/

"4. i reread what i posted and i think i was misinterpreted. i meant that she is the one ditching me all the time because of my musical tastes. and whether i love a girl or not, ill never give up listeneing to metal to make her happy. screw that."

Oh, well, that changes everything. :D

the one amuzing thing that happened out of being in the band was being in charge of fnm merch for a show we did with the band and having mike patton scream on my answering maching because the merch wasnt at the show until around 4 minutes before the show started. such a twit he was hahaha "this is mike, when the fuck are you guys planning on setting up? im getting fucking pissed"

deathstrike from hell said:
so i was kinda seeing this girl from bowling green college in ohio, and its around 200 miles away, which i have no problem with. we hit it off from the beginning and things were going great
i told her about my band which happened to be called cold hand of christ. she being a total christian thought it was a christian band (i know haha) and wanted to see a show.
reluctantly, i leeked her info about our next show at the odeon, so she went and saw what we actually were and was totally turned off by the metal scene and its people
i dont know if its ever happened to you guys before, but ive never been so hurt in my life. i really loved this girl, but i could never be with someone who didnt like metal.
i couldnt imagine being 60 and listening to john tesh. thats not me. i want someone who when were both 60 will still rock out to cbf or garden of grey.
Uhmm... That you can solve easily. If you cant fight them make them join you.
Buy her as a present all the albums of STRYPER and tell her that this means Salvation Through Redemption Yielding Peace, Encouragement and Righteousness. Ans also that The Isaiah 53:5 reference under the Stryper logo is a Bible verse.
It is nice melodic hard/sleaze/rock/metal. This to break the ice. Then buy her RECON which is again christian band like queensryche in "The Warning". Then Steel prophet. Then show her how eldrich thank God in their album. In seven months she ll be listening to Immortal. LOL

Of course I am sorry about what happened to you, but that is the way it goes. They are either friends (= they can live w u being a metalhead and them not being anything of the kind, and u can live with the same fact and love them and rejoice in that kinda affair) or enemies.

But I think that it is hard. And I have to say that I feel extremely lucky that my wife (AKA Tee) digs Nevermore and Death Metal and tolerates my power and progressive.

... but feel more lucky because SHE IS my wife. :cool: :)

thanks metal :) that really helped. hahaha i doubt she'll ever be into immortal, although i dont really know. for all i know when shes at college she dressed like abbath to go to the football games hahaha

anyway, i see what you mean about easing someone into a situation. it doesnt even need to be metal, just a good example.

and youre avery fortunate guy to have tee, because without you 2 this forum wouldnt be "tr00" and "grIM"

thanks again, cheers!