Release Date for my solo CD :-)

Dave - Power of Omens

some guitar player
Aug 13, 2002
Dallas, TX USA
powerofomens.com
I just want to thank everyone who purchased a copy of the limited edition pressing. If you placed an order or reserved a copy prior to this morning 10/18/04... Your CD has either shipped or is on hold. Those that are on hold, I have your e-mails, and will ship once I've received your money order... if you planned to use paypal, e-mail me, and I will give you the link. :)

For those who are still interested in the disc, I plan on re-releasing the full disc by November 23rd, 2004. That disc will contain 2 more songs that will feature the beautiful vocals of Brave's very own Michelle Loose.

For those that ordered the limited edition, you will receive your re-released disc as soon as I get them back from being pressed.

Thanks again to everyone who has helped me to achieve another goal, and make another dream come true!!!!

All the Best!!!
~Dave

www.davidgallegos.com ;)

Yeah, it's a very cool feeling. :)

Surprisingly I'm already down to 64 CDs remaining... and today was the actual release date... :hotjump:
... and am still waiting on a few money orders that have been mailed... and a few locals here waiting for payday... :lol: :)

I'm very very anxious to get the full version out... the way things are going, it shouldn't be much longer.

~D