Release for May 20th 2003

xxslick66xx

HACKZILLA
Sep 11, 2002
Hartford, CT C-Town!
mods.gif

Yo Billy Milano's MOD is releasing their new record on May 20th 2003. I've heard the tracks and trust me if you liked the last SOD "Bigger then the Devil" record... your going to love this record even more !!!!

Every track totaly rocks !!! Check it out

http://billymilano.com coming out the same day !!!!
NOW YOU CAN GET ALL THE INFO YOU WANT ABOUT THE MAN
STRAIGHT FROM THE SOURCE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets be honest here. I tend to believe that Ian & Lilker could crush any silly fag band that billy comes up with. 2 ledgends vs. who? I'm billy millano I'm a bold bla bla bla.

Scott Ian could do a great band with Danny Liker, but you wouldn't know cause he wouldn't give him credit for it. . .. just like anthrax....... .. post on... people post on !

That's what his controversity was all about. He was just setting the stage for new M.O.D. record. I don't care much of this guy, but I ain't saying his new CD will be bad.

I've only heard negative things abuot this album so far...about how some of these jokes have just gotten beaten into the ground...not interested...USA for Mod was a fun record but that's about all the MOD I would ever wanna listen to...

Does the new MOD have songs called "Fuck The Benante" and "Attention Scott Ian- Kill Yourself!"?

Thrashiq said:
I've only heard negative things abuot this album so far...about how some of these jokes have just gotten beaten into the ground...not interested...USA for Mod was a fun record but that's about all the MOD I would ever wanna listen to...

if i'm not mistaken, most of USA FOR MOD was left over SOD stuff... justin?