Release Part for The Great Escape - Dec 4, 2010

I don't think any plains will go from Groningen Airport..... so Maybe i will try Schiphol Amsterdam or Hamburg! :)

Let's hope for some cheap prices.....

Also, is there any kind of age restriction because if it is possible to get flights my younger sister would like to come also (she's 13)? If such an age has to be accompanied by an adult that would be fine...

I'm French, but I wish I could be there to see you ! I've just received Waiting In The Wings this morning, and I will probably receive Become tomorrow. I will only miss your upcoming 4th album that I'm waiting for impatiently.
I hope to see you in France someday, you're a great band that I particulary love.
Keep on rockin' ! I will support you no matter what happen !

I wish the band all the best. (Sorry for my weird English ^^)

Been looking into it about making it for the release party and it does not look good at all. :(

The travel expences itself is almost 4000 NOK for two persons and then it's accommodation. So it seems like this one is going down the drain.

Strange, we're doing it for about 700 NOK (£75) from the UK, everything included. Isn't Norway next door to Sweden?

This sounds awesome, and that is really cheap entry.

If there was nay feasible way I could come to Sweden I'd go.

Really great news. Avantasia is Dec 5th on Arenan, maybe I should fly down to Sthlm 1 day earlier. Wouldn't want to miss this!

Hi. My first post here. Looking forward to the Release party and the new album. I must confess that I discovered SW just 4 month ago(ev though I'm from Sweden) but they been with me almost 24/7 since. GREAT BAND! See you in Bromma