Release Part for The Great Escape - Dec 4, 2010

Hi!
Is there anyone who´s gonna drive from Göteborg?
We can split the cost for petrol.

I'm (seventh)wondering if this is the right thread to be asking but I'll go with it. :dopey:

You'll be playing two gigs in Finland this week. The one I'll be attending is at Dante's Highlight Saturday night. I was originally hoping to purchase the album before the gig so I could keep up with the new songs but that was long before you could give the release date for the album so that was just my hopes/speculations at the time. Still hope you play some new songs, though.

The actual question then being: What time is your showtime at Dante's? I read from strayeasy.com that you'd be starting 22:50. However I didn't find info from any other place so is this showtime accurate or do you guys know yet what time you'll be playing? I don't want to miss your show but I can't be present from the very beginning so I'm really greatful if you'd happen to have factual info about your showtime. Cheers!

The actual question then being: What time is your showtime at Dante's? I read from strayeasy.com that you'd be starting 22:50. However I didn't find info from any other place so is this showtime accurate or do you guys know yet what time you'll be playing? I don't want to miss your show but I can't be present from the very beginning so I'm really greatful if you'd happen to have factual info about your showtime. Cheers!

Hi!

I don't kn ow for sure, but I do think that we are scheduled to play second last, so I am quite sure you won't miss us. I do suggest you check with the arrangers instead as they probably know a whol lot better than we do

Okay thanks, I'll try to find out the showtime from the arranger. I'm quite stoked about the gig since you guys don't visit Finland often plus I've never seen you live. So I'll see you Saturday, it's gonna be awesome!

Okay thanks, I'll try to find out the showtime from the arranger. I'm quite stoked about the gig since you guys don't visit Finland often plus I've never seen you live. So I'll see you Saturday, it's gonna be awesome!

Tässäpä infoa eli here's some info about showtimes in Dante's:

Saturday 13.11.
NIGHTINGALE (Swe) 00.15
SEVENTH WONDER (Swe) 22.50
MERGING FLARE (Fin) 21.45
BATTLE BEAST (Fin) 20.45
Doors: 20.00

And Marko, SW is playing three gigis in Finland. Tomorrow in Turku, friday in Jyväskylä and saturday in Hellsinki!

C'MON MAN! Ah well, I can't make this show : ( even though I would love to. Despite spending 50% of the year away from home for my job (at least it feels like that most times) , I am stuck here until January....Any gigs on the horizon for January? I hope so, as I will likely be holed up in the UK for two or three weeks then. Have a great show, guys, and a great party....wish I was there, especially since it's the last gig with Johnny!!!!

Hello everyone, this is my first post on this forum. I'm really looking forward to this release party. In my opinion it would be completely awesome to get Break The Silence followed by Hide and Seek. These two songs are outstanding. But its a release party for a new album so I guess there will be a focus on songs from TGE. And this is an album I've been looking forward to for some time now. See you all in Bromma!

this is going to be a very expensive trip, but maybe i can make a deal with my girlfriend and we both come across :D

Hey there,

After seeing the band's great performance in Helsinki I am considering the release party in Stockholm myself.
And since it was brought up in an early post, I was wondering if anyone would be keen on hosting a Romanian girl who actually lives in Norway and travels Europe for concerts :) I'd much rather buy beer or food for someone who goes to the concert rather than pay a hostel.

Cheers,
Andrea

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

I noticed how I initially mentioned how you'll need to bring cash for the door, but could use credit card at the bar.
Just realized that I also should emphasize that the merch we will be selling, including TGE (which we'll obviously be happy to sign for you all) will also be for sale for cash only I am afraid.

So;
-cash for the entrance fee
-cash for merchandise (CDs, t-shirts, etc)
-credit card or cash for the bar

Hey WonderFans glad to confirm that me and my brother Manuel (aka: The wiseman) booked flights to Arlanda through Luftansa (don't want to advertise, just to help someone who maybe has not any RyanAir facilities) and we'll DEFINITIVELY BE THERE! ready to loose our voice during the exhibition and our burning thirst during the After Show Party!!

see you there!

Thanks for the heads-up, Andreas! :wave: What kind of merch will there be? Are there going to be shirts featuring the TGE artwork, or at least the black widow (dare I ask, in size Small)?

This is turning into quite the international party! :)

You know, we are right now looking into that and unfortuately I can't make any promises. But hey -bring the dough anyway, if you don't find any merch you like, bring it back home or buy an extra beer!

We will have the new album there and at least some standard shirts, sweatbands, beanies, key bands etc.
We hope to get a TGE shirt, but chances are we won't make it. We will try!

Seventh Wonder really are the greatest band in the world right now, i have never felt so passionately about a band, you guys are truly amazing. December 4th is going to be the best night of my life

Hi there.

My first post on the form but have been a massive SW fan for ages.

Was lucky enough to see you guys at Metal Heart in Notodden 2008, Prog Metal fest Oslo 2009 and Underworld in Camden 2008 I think.

Was amazing seeing you guys live then and will be excellent to see you again at the release party.

Just some information for any brits flying from london. There are flights from Heathrow to Bromma but the cheapest I found was about £400 pounds...

I did manage to get a cheap flight from Stansted to Skavsta for about £50 on the Ryanair website.

The main drawback from this is Skavsta is about 50miles from stockholm so thats a pretty hefty taxi fare.

If any UK fans are getting on the same flight as me it would be great to 'travel buddy up' to reduce the cab cost. Failing that i'm sure we could get a bus.

My return flight is something stupid 7am so no sleeping over, just one hardcore, no sleep metal fest lol.

Anyway, post back if your travel matches with mine or send me a private message.

4th Dec Stansted-Skavsta
Depart: 8:40am
Arrive 11:50am

5th Dec Skavsta-Stansted
Depart: 7:00am
Arrive: 8:15am

Cheers

Guy