Released

Heroes To Me

New Metal Member
Apr 6, 2006
I was just wondering, how many of you have heard released. It's a really cool song, sounds like a demo or something, not a top quality recording. Despite the recording i'd say it ranks in my top ten Kalmah songs. Anyone else know it?

yea it is, but who knows, Kalmah has had 6 demos so it could be a song on one of those.

It's a Norther song, i didnt know that. Still a really cool song, which brings to mind, i have a song called Punish My Heaven, it said it was by Kalmah, but my friend said it was by a band called Dark Tranquillity. Anybody else seen/heard this?

How is it possible that you think those tracks are played by Kalmah. Kalmah has a pretty distinctive sound IMO.

norther is gay. well at least the last album is. i just heard the song "fuck you". after earing that i only hava 1 thing to say---:puke:

a close listening, kalmah has a unique tipe of music not to be compared by other bands. I know Cob longer than Kalmah, and i gets in me everytime i ear a N00b saying kalmah is a Cob rip off. oh well, GG

i can tell huge differences between each band i listen to, the guitar tones, the style of playing, song structure and vocals immediately tell me what band it is. but it depends on the person i guess. norther's latest album was really bad, i hardly listen to it. if you want to listen to good norther, u have to listen to Mirror of Madness or Death Unlimited. maybe even Dreams of Endless War, though i'm not a huge fan of that album.

Kireek said:
norther is gay. well at least the last album is. i just heard the song "fuck you". after earing that i only hava 1 thing to say---:puke:

Seriously, the newest Norther album is a real disappointment to me... and that "Fuck You" songs gotta be one of the worst songs they've ever done. The only decent track of that albums probably "Omen" and thats about it really for TDUU. All their other albums are great though.

Also, how the feck could someone think "Punish my Heaven" was a Kalmah song? :rolleyes:

I like the song Norther, Omen, Evil Ladies and perhaps Scream, apart from them i don't really listen to the rest of the album.

Norther is a fucking douche. I don't even know how they're successful...
Dreams Of An Endless War was alright then everything else sucks dick.
Mirror Of Madness is listenable but the two after that are horrible.
I really like Norther's solos but the songs are all identical. The same exact song structure on every song, literally. Same tempo and everything.
Petri is a bad vocalist, I hate that Ensiferum had him join. Norther's newest album is just a joke IMO. I can barely tell a song apart except Omen, but that song is a joke too. I don't know why they would want to add clean vocals that sound bad too. NORTHER SUCKS, PERIOD!

Ren said:
Norther is a fucking douche. I don't even know how they're successful...
Dreams Of An Endless War was alright then everything else sucks dick.
Mirror Of Madness is listenable but the two after that are horrible.
I really like Norther's solos but the songs are all identical. The same exact song structure on every song, literally. Same tempo and everything.
Petri is a bad vocalist, I hate that Ensiferum had him join. Norther's newest album is just a joke IMO. I can barely tell a song apart except Omen, but that song is a joke too. I don't know why they would want to add clean vocals that sound bad too. NORTHER SUCKS, PERIOD!
Aye, thats why they have a record deal and you don't.